+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: Advantages and disadvantages LibertyReserve and Paypal , According to my version :)

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that liberty reserve is better than the pay pal as in many countries pay pal does not support where liberty reserves works so its the big edge over pay pal to liberty reserve so i got that better ,pay pal is also not so bad.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Liberty reserve is better than paypal .It has more features than paypal and even more secure. Another thing is that liberty reserve has more area coverage than paypal. Paypal does not support in some important countries of the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member gusni is on a distinguished road gusni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I very much agree with your opinion. Liberty Reserve plated using a password, so it is not easy to penetrate, although there is likely. And that's usually due to carelessness of the owner of the account of liberty. I think that Liberty Reserve is more secure than Paypal.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    maine aaj tak liberty reserve use nahi kiya hai maine sirf paypal use kiya hai aur mere liye paypal hi best hai.agar aap withdraw karte hai toh paypal mein bahut jaldi hi aa jata hai.ismein charges bhi bahut kam lagta hai aur ye bahut aashan bhi hai.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rk225325 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i think i don t now the disadvantages of the lr and the Paypal because i use the money bookers for the deposit and withdraws it is the easy way of deposit and withdraws

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luberty resever bahut best hain.. lekin sirf ek hi disadvantages hain.. ki buy aur sell karne main halat kharab ho jata hain..
    paypal main jab ki direct bank deposit and withdraw hain. aur secure bhi hain. lekin .. paypal to paypal transfer bahut mahnga hain.. aur jaise jaise amount badhega utna hi charge bhi badhta hain.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    Advantages and disadvantages LibertyReserve and Paypal , According to my version

Advantages and disadvantages of Liberty Vs Paypal
    This post is a comparison of the advantages Libertyreserve than Paypal. This virtual world payment instruments is to give a dynamic online world. If the comparison of the two e-curency, there are some advantages and disadvantages which are owned by LibertyReserve and Paypal:

A. LibertyReserve is more secure and very terproterksi with security systems to 5 (five) layers consisting of a user login, password, Captcha, PIN, and the Master Key so that the security system is very difficult to crack. While Paypal only made ​​2 (two) layers of the User login and Password. so the possibility for greater burglarized. There have been many netters who were victims of pirates / breaker in an online business using Paypal.
    2. Verify your account when registering at Libertyreserve is not too complicated that only a confirmation via email. While Paypal must be verified by using a Credit Card (Credit Card), although this time there is an alternative to Paypal VCC (Virtual Credit Card) but it is still also have to spend to get it. VCC prices usually range between $ 5 - $ 20 depending on how long it expired.
    What do you think?
    Actually, Liberty reserve is the e currency and we need to find one exchangers to get money. PayPal is the payment processor and there is no need to find exchangers. We can directly deal with the bank. If we take all payment processors in India, there will be strict procedures and verifications are implemented to avoid criminal activities. The regulations comes under RBI.

Member sohel333 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar mile to accha he

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxlover View Post
    liberty reserve is the better than the best method for forex trader. the minimum transaction free, rapid transfer and high security ensure the trader safety. it is best suited for all forex trader. i do not find any disadvantage of liberty reserve. i am not experienced with Paypal because Paypal does not support our country. i am happy with liberty reserve.
    yes app ne sahi kaha hai liberty reserve sab se best hai aik to is pe payments be usi waqt mil jati hain jab ke dosri paypal wagera pe time lag jata hai phir liberty reserve pe humain charges be bohat kam yani 1% dena party hain

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxlover View Post
    liberty reserve is the better than the best method for forex trader. the minimum transaction free, rapid transfer and high security ensure the trader safety. it is best suited for all forex trader. i do not find any disadvantage of liberty reserve. i am not experienced with Paypal because Paypal does not support our country. i am happy with liberty reserve.
    yes sure sir....
    you should use a verification email from Gmail service with the verification of two steps, so that later if you log on a different IP address then it will ask the PIN sent to your mobile phone No, do not open your email (email LR) in any place such as Internet Caffe , figuring, try also do not use email to register your LR at other web or forum,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinky For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)