+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: How did you select your forex broker?

Member sahed_a is an unknown quantity at this point sahed_a's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How can you choose your Forex broker?

Hi all, what are the criteria you are looking for the first time I started going to trade? We will discuss.

I am a new dealer and need your advice guys ......

thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tanvir1979 View Post
    thanks yakult, your comments in this regards so informative. Would you please kindly advise me whats the funds limit for trading ,is there any minimum or maximum limit for fund for trade . I am a very much new in this sector. Your every points in this issue help me to learn more of the same. If you please clear the terms NFA and FSA which will be a kind support for me .
    For me when im hitting a losing streak a start bringing my exposure down to a point that makes me feel less anxious about losing. So if i invest 10% of my portfolio in an investment, ill start investing securely whatever level makes me feel comfortable.
    Eventually i'll win and start feeling better about my trading. At that point i increase my exposure again until its back to normal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dk.rabby87 View Post
    i am new trader. so anybody advice me a good trading house.
    Broker is a broker or financial institution where you deposit funds to open accounts and invest in Forex.
    We must take into account a number of factors to make the right decision because there are many brokers in the market and each offers a variety of variables that must be taken into account.
    Here we describe the main variables that must be taken into account when choosing a broker to invest in the forex market.
    1. Capital held by Broker: It is important to know the capital available to the broker at the time because we must be sure that the broker has sufficient funds to pay us. Brokers typically do not disclose this information, but you can find a list of employees who work for a broker, how much capacity he is, how many customers operate with him, and several other factors can come to our knowledge.

2. Markets and products offered: We have to know how the market operates, and the products inigin on investment. There are brokers who offer foreign exchange, commodities, futures, and other financial instruments.

3. Cost: No Brokers do not charge commissions and their income comes solely from exchange rate or the spread differential (difference between purchase price and the sale of assets).
    If you choose a broker who pegged the cost, we must consider how the commission should be given; possible commission from sales, fees for withdrawals, account maintenance fees.

4. Spread: The spread of the above, is the difference between the purchase price and sales. Investors always prefer to pay a small spread around the Broker. Spread can be fixed or variable. If the spread is fixed, this means that when volatility increases will always remain. If the spread variable, then at a smaller spread of less volatility but at the volatility increases, the spread will be higher.

5. Services: Brokers typically provide a variety of services that can help for traders. Analysis, basic technical advice, news and charts are usually the key. Novice investors should take this into account and that those responsible for customers in Indonesia can help in such matters.
    6. Customer Service: We have to check if the broker can we encourage communication with ease, can help solve the problem. There Broker also enables communication via chat, phone support, email, and all this within 24 hours. In addition of course, those present should have knowledge in the financial markets.

7. Execution: One of the most important variable to consider in choosing a forex broker is the speed of execution. It is best to run automatically, so that when we enter or exit the market at a price that is determined.

8. Stop Loss and Limit: You must find out whether the broker put the stop loss and the limits we place on the platform. This is important because it is the income limit that we allow.

9. News: Not all brokers allow them to operate at the time the news as the market is very volatile. For the operator who operates the news, this is one of the most important to investigate.

10. Rule: There are government agencies at both national and international governing the operation of the broker. Regulation of Broker not guarantee 100%, but it can help.

11. Withdrawal: Security funds we are a must, so to receive the funds requested time is very important. Also good to confirm that the bank is working with a broker-known and respected.

12. Trading platform: There are many forex platforms on the market, it is important first to try a free demo, see how the platform owned. 13. Investment: We have to figure out what the minimum deposit required by the broker if we are interested in investing in small quantities.

14. This type of broker: There are various types of brokers and market makers, NDD, the transaction table or ECN. Differences between them are:
    - Market maker: is the market maker.
    - NDD: "No Dealing Desk". There is no intermediary space operations. Operation is executed automatically.
    - Dealing Desk: They have an operating room involved in the operation Investor.
    - ECN: "Electronic Comunication Network". Directly connected to the operation of the market where the market is created, banks and merchants who operate offers the best price bid / offer.
    In short, it is important to choose a broker that a serious and professional and tailored to our needs.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sujarman For This Useful Post:

open_yar_007 (2012-12-06)

Junior Member dk.rabby87 is an unknown quantity at this point dk.rabby87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new trader. so anybody advice me a good trading house.

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    The first one I would choose the broker that the broker's credibility and how many years of serving the customer.Further programs are offered whether or not good enough.For example, each of our deposit bonus program really helps us as a trader.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't select it only find one in google and start on demo account.When i'm ready i will go search for forex broker and i will search for popular brokers,with good morale in internet,with good support and good opportunities

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm really desperate to find a good broker site that has cent account that accept paypal. Paypal is what I want to use in forex trading. Problem is that I have hard time finding a paypal forex broker site that has 0.0001 lot size. I'm hoping that instaforex will going to allow using of paypal also. As I really want to trade via paypal. This is the processor that I like to use.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will make choose a broker who have good reputation
    regulation,
    fast execution
    fast deposit and withdraw with safely
    good CS , program and features
    good spread
    do the best we can

Senior Member adeusi is an unknown quantity at this point adeusi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I selected my forex broker because of their leverage, lot quick trade execusion and instant responce.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteid View Post
    I would choose a broker who has the best experience in this business, and senior traders advise to use it.
    we can see the performance of the broker of services they provide, and an honest broker will get a big client.
    yes sir my advice when choosing a broker look at Roker from the service of other people's opinions after using a broker
    and also a facility that is provided by the broker. ita really thirsty carefully choose our broker to invest money safely

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open