+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you select your forex broker?

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai to sirf reputation pay focus karta hoon kiu k mere lia yahi sab se zaroori cheez ha. Filhaal mai FreshForex k sath kam kar rah hoon aur yahan har facility majood ha jis se banda sukoon se kam karleta ha bina koi tension k. Aur agar broker acha nahi hoga to koi chance ha succse ka.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bajaj Vasu For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-26)

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,134 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    I think we do not need to select another forex broker if we already trade with instaforex, I think we need to see the support team, withdrawal options and regulated or not etc, and Instaforex is one of the best broker in the world.
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me kaam karne ke liye sirf instaforex broker ko he choose karna chahiye yehi broker aisa hai jo sabse jada bonus deta hai aur eska support hindi language me bhi help karta hai,essi se har indian ko apna account open karake kaam karna chahiye jisse trader ka capital bhi safe rehta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-26)

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maine pehle test keya tha FreshForex broker ko jis k sath mai filhaal join hoon. Ya log har tarike se madad karte hain khas tor pay in ka $2017 No Deposit Bonus ise acha tarike kuch nahi ho sakta kisi k lia bhe trading karne mai aur har cheez asan hojati ha.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwill View Post
    I believe what he meant to say here is that; sometimes there might be rigging or stuff. Or maybe the regulated broker might always find a way out of any problem that ensued that requires legal actions by these agencies.
    In any case we ought to be careful while selecting one, as there might never a broker that is 100% perfect.
    See, this is where you need to know about broker better, as regulation is not the point, its WHERE the broker is regulate is the point. If a broker is regulated properly then 95% chances are that you will never face any major huddle. However, if the broker is regulated from offshore company then you will witness all sorts of problem. This is why I feel relaxed with OctaFX been licensed by FCA and have excellent market reputation as well.

Junior Member Faizal is an unknown quantity at this point Faizal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was fortunate enough that apart from learning how to do trading, I also learned how to find out right broker. It was not to seek brokers having bundles of bonuses or any extra-ordinary stuff but it was more on the point of quality and more to do with genuine part not make up or made up one. This is all where FP Markets came into picture for me. They are highly rated and respected company in the industry been regulated by ASIC and stands head and shoulder above the rest. I feel absolutely privileged working with them as apart from security, the conditions are top notch with ultra-tight spread, daily market analysis, insights and tips, it’s awesome in every way.

Junior Member maxwill is an unknown quantity at this point maxwill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by VikramSingh View Post
    Lol, this has to be one of the most stupid comments I have EVER seen. Mate, please get some sense, if a broker is properly regulated then they has to go through legal process and it is not walking in the park. I am sorry mate, but you are terrible at these things. I work with OctaFX broker and they are regulated by FCA, but for you regulated means nothing so I guess just ignore my post because it is too high for your knowledge.
    I believe what he meant to say here is that; sometimes there might be rigging or stuff. Or maybe the regulated broker might always find a way out of any problem that ensued that requires legal actions by these agencies.
    In any case we ought to be careful while selecting one, as there might never a broker that is 100% perfect.
    Trade with the lowest spreads and Get 0.1 rebate each trade - AUDUSD- 0.6, EURUSD-0.4 (Average spreads)

Junior Member Rameez Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Rameez Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere lia selection karna broker ka koi muskil kam nahi tha. Mai FreshForex k sath kam kar rah hoon aur in se behtar broker shayad hi ho. Yahan har tarike se mai sukoon se kam kar sakta hoon kiu k zero spread ha yahan aur 130 se opar instrument hain aur sab se khas baat ha k ya log peechle 12 saal se market mai ha jis ki waja se trading karna in k sath asan rehta ha.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wayanjaya View Post
    I think that regulatory is not guarantee, if your broker collapse, your regulatory won't guarantee your fund too.
    Just looking for fair broker and trusted among traders. i recommend lite forex broker and may*s and fxpro broker

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

I think that regulatory is not guarantee, if your broker collapse, your regulatory won't guarantee your fund too.
    Just looking for fair broker and trusted among traders. i recommend lite forex broker and may*s and fxpro broker
    Lol, this has to be one of the most stupid comments I have EVER seen. Mate, please get some sense, if a broker is properly regulated then they has to go through legal process and it is not walking in the park. I am sorry mate, but you are terrible at these things. I work with OctaFX broker and they are regulated by FCA, but for you regulated means nothing so I guess just ignore my post because it is too high for your knowledge.

Junior Member Shawan Kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point Shawan Kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bhattii View Post
    eaisy forex brocker wesy to sub hi theek ha but insta ka verifation methard boht hi moshkil sy hota ha masla karta ha one week ho gy ha abhi tak un ka jawaab ni aya verifation ka ab dekh raha ho k kone sa baroker theek rahy ga
    I think ap ko customer service ko contact karna chaiya magar khair mai sawal pay ao ga jo OP ne pocha k maine to sirf 2 cheze dekhi FreshForex ko join karte hue aur is mai se jo pehle ha woh regulated hona in ka aur dosri ECN kiu k ya cheze boht important ha.

Member bhattii is an unknown quantity at this point bhattii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eaisy forex brocker wesy to sub hi theek ha but insta ka verifation methard boht hi moshkil sy hota ha masla karta ha one week ho gy ha abhi tak un ka jawaab ni aya verifation ka ab dekh raha ho k kone sa baroker theek rahy ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open