+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: which mobile phone is good for trading business.

Senior Member Eko Yulianto is on a distinguished road Eko Yulianto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by traderkarachi View Post
    which mobile phone is good for trading business.

i am going to purchase a new mobile phone soon so i want to know which brand phone should i buy to get a better view of trading charts because i am planning to do my trading on it also. do share your views.
    I think it efficiently if we use mobile phones to make trades, because we can not always be in front of the computer or laptop. I think we do not have to buy an expensive mobile phone once to be able to make trades. I think with a Mobile phone that has the android operating system or smartphone we are able to make trades. Mobile phone is helpful if we want to keep our business running at any place that does not allow for us to use the computer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rana Naeem Anwar is on a distinguished road Rana Naeem Anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    The mobile which is good for the trading may be Iphone or Ipod.friend i think mobile treading is a big opportunity.if we have supported mobile then it a great opportunity because we can trade anytime & anywhere.i think blackberrie mobile is useful this opportunity..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jhuma1542 is an unknown quantity at this point jhuma1542's Avatar
    Thanks
    the soul one to interchange with in the d mart is mostly that with is sported or has an humanoid nature and that is the physiologist by seemly or having to represent careful that you are trading in a virtuous way.

Banned laljawahar is an unknown quantity at this point laljawahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading ma aap ko learn karne ho ge forex ma bhager learn or knowledge nahi ho ge to aap ko forex ma kam karan ma maza nahi ha ga forex ma learn ma bhot important ha.

Member nurul111 is an unknown quantity at this point nurul111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to keval manual tradin parh i bharose karta uu yuki robotic tradingm e kuch bhi ho saktahai aur isme profit hi hoga aisa koi jaruri nahi hai isme loss bhi ho sakta,,to jab dono case hai to manual trading hi kyun ahi karte hain log.so...........

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nurul111 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    well personally i will advise that traders should not think of trading the forex market with their mobile phones because its pretty difficult to make good trading decisions when you are studying the forex market with the mobile devise as you can never get a good view of the market wit it.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rafique View Post
    i think only i phone is use for trading and we can trade on it and work about forex on it and we have to learn the forex all the time and then try for trade on it and forex is very good helpfull online business and earning from it is great and we can earn from it by giving some time to it.
    I do not think so my friend, we are know if android phone have new era right now. I see the Metatrader 4 for Android have better feature than Iphone. I also see metatrader at windows phone. And it also have great feature too. I do not know how to make good decision which one is better. Cause i prefer to trade using my laptop. Cause trade are very dangerous if we are trade from the platform we are do not recognize. I use MT4 on phone just to check or see my position.

Banned flowernight is an unknown quantity at this point flowernight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by makrazeeb View Post
    Mobile phone is one of the greatest medium in this business. You can easily run which business through cellular. Any cellular enabling with call can be too much entitled to this your work. But to analyze the market by watching the market in chart is not so easy in this medium.
    Only mobile phone that support android and iphone system we can use to trade. Some blackberry also we can use to trade forex. If your phone based on java, there will be no trading platform for it. Related with the tools that supported in mobile trading, the indicator is not as completed as PC MT4 platform but it already enough for us to analyze the market.

Senior Member utedzz is on a distinguished road utedzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a very good android phone to use mobile trading. but I suggest just used as a tool to check the price and your position open if you use a mobile trading and forex trading due to the lack of such facilities in the mobile trading indicators.
    Because Forex is My Dream ^__^

Banned kamran123 is an unknown quantity at this point kamran123's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ham bht easy se apny mobile par b bht easy se trading kar skty han or is me juld se juld success hasal kar skty han is me ham easys e mobile soft ware kar k bht sa priphit kama skty han

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open