+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Loss is the part of trade why....

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main nuksan hoona koee bari baat nahi hay kyon kay loss too kisi be business kaa part hoota hay orr loss karnay say aap koo apni weakness ka andaza hoo jata hay kay aap say kya wrong huwaa hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned moomin is on a distinguished road moomin's Avatar
    Thanks
    every business needs the attention, time, experience, knowledge and skill and by using all these things we can trade very well and earn profit according to our investment so if whenever we have a loss so we have to bear it so profit and the loss are the parts of the trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hiqbaleee is on a distinguished road hiqbaleee's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ' i agree with u . Loss is the part of trading , because forex business is more risky business . if u have not any idea about the market u must be fall in danger and fail loss. It's a very complicated market. When a trader fall loss then he or she understand how can she or he fall loss. it's a good side of better learn ,that's why i believe loss is the part of trade.

Senior Member goutam is an unknown quantity at this point goutam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend i am agree with you.the topic you have posted is really very useful.you are right loss is a part of trading.because when we make loss we learn a new thing.we learn through our mistakes.so it helps us to improve ourselves more.so i think is a part of trading

Banned eyesstrangerz is an unknown quantity at this point eyesstrangerz's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss is the part of every business . and i think this question has no place. because forex is business . and business have its own gaining and losing qualities .so it happens in every business.

Member harekrushna is an unknown quantity at this point harekrushna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is the measure thing of in trade.Without loss trader can not gain.A trade learn about trading from loss.

Senior Member kanai.lal1 is an unknown quantity at this point kanai.lal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Still, I think why is the loss of trade. But then I knew that the damage is important, because trade allows us to learn from the mistake, and we can improve on it. the loss also helps to improve our products. (l)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kanai.lal1 For This Useful Post:

chishti786 (2019-04-02)

Banned traderkarachi is an unknown quantity at this point traderkarachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Loss is the part of trade why....

i always think why their is the loss in trade. but then i knew loss is essential in trade because help us to know our mistake and we can improve that. loss also helps in improvement our goods. loss motivates us to gain profit so that we can cover our previous loss. it gives the direction to the trade that what should we do to save our trade from loss. so i say loss is the part of trade and without loss the trader cannot learn their mistake.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to traderkarachi For This Useful Post:

chishti786 (2019-04-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14