+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Dog Trading system.

Member naseebforex is on a distinguished road naseebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ak acha karta hoy kam is ma aop gam ma bath kar kam kar sakt ho forex ma sab kamo sa aha km ha s ma ap fiarg time ma kam kar sakt ho ma to is apat time ma janta ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nidhi is on a distinguished road nidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Black dog system main pahli baar sun raha hoon kya aap batayenge ise trding platform par kahan se attach kiya jata hai aur ye kis prakar kaam karta hai dekhne se to aisa lagta hai ki iske arrows ko dekh kar hamein trade place karna hai but take profit aur stop loss kab aur kaise dalna hai please explain in details kyonki ye kafi aasan aur faydemand dikh raha hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 2013 is an unknown quantity at this point 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    studies and through comments it seems a great trading system with possibility to earn consistent profit with it But testing is necessary for every new strategy so i am now back testing it on demo account and will soon post just have a look for a few days an look how much pips you can get with a black dog on m1 or m5 for scalping.

Banned joeboy2244 is an unknown quantity at this point joeboy2244's Avatar
    Thanks
    have you used this black dog system ? how about the profit ? how accurate is the profit ?? 90% profit ?
    i will try this strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit with this strategy, i will trade on a demo account and are very profitable, but I've never tried real Dianne, because I was not satisfied and have not been convinced by this system

Member Franso Shikoli Njenga is an unknown quantity at this point Franso Shikoli Njenga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by billy View Post
    The Black Dog strategy works in all time frames and currency pairs. It is a fairly simple Uind simple strategy entry signals arise from crossing of moving averages (EMAs). The current version is MTF3, the original dates from February 2009. During testing it was consistently good results in the TFs from M5 to D1who knows me and fits with its strategy to generate profit in the future, I will try it on demo first until Kaun could actually produce profit,i will try this strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit with this strategy, i will trade with real account!

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Every trading system gives good signal in some cases.But after a while i don't know why does it happen that the system fails and doesn't work.I have not tried this system yet but intend to give it a try.I present try it on present archetypal until Kan could actually make vantage, Convey for your internal course Am saying from based on my experience on using this type of indicators in the past.
    i would also want to test this system on a demo account, does it use moving averages or what is the basic form of computations. If you would please inbox me a link for the system i will be grateful

Banned billy is an unknown quantity at this point billy's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Black Dog strategy works in all time frames and currency pairs. It is a fairly simple Uind simple strategy entry signals arise from crossing of moving averages (EMAs). The current version is MTF3, the original dates from February 2009. During testing it was consistently good results in the TFs from M5 to D1who knows me and fits with its strategy to generate profit in the future, I will try it on demo first until Kaun could actually produce profit,i will try this strategy on demo account firstly and after i can make profit with this strategy, i will trade with real account!

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Every trading system gives good signal in some cases.But after a while i don't know why does it happen that the system fails and doesn't work.I have not tried this system yet but intend to give it a try.I present try it on present archetypal until Kan could actually make vantage, Convey for your internal course Am saying from based on my experience on using this type of indicators in the past.

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its really good to trade with EMA's method i really love to trade with them and i am interested in trying this method and i would test this method and i just installed the template on my i would test it on my demo account first and then i will use it on real account as all do

Junior Member GOODLUCK is an unknown quantity at this point GOODLUCK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will test this strategy on a demo account and I've heard it before and said it's a good strategy, but I have not tested before and the results will show in the Forum after the testing process

Member mk003 is on a distinguished road mk003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mene bhi kuch time pehle is trading system ke baare me apne dost se suna tha. but mene kabhi ye strategy use nhi kari he. men just technical analysis ke through trading karta hon aur i think yehi he bilkul trusted and perfect way he trading karne ke lye. acha way mil jata he technical analysis ko follow karte howe.

Member lemonkhan is an unknown quantity at this point lemonkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But that loss was actually personally know the Court reports and strategic research, for the first time, in the end, I think that this system saw the buying and selling of black dogs, in particular, the method is not intended for this meeting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)