+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Dog Trading system.

Senior Member ufs is an unknown quantity at this point ufs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,
    Yes you can use this system on every time frame , but the higher the time frame the better the signals .
    On m 1 time frame you will get many black dogs . So just have a look for a few days and look how much pips you can get with a black dog on m 1 or m5 for scalping ,
    but its possible to use it for scalping . no problems .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,212 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    ji bhaiya apne theek faramaya hain repaint system ka use na kare to acha hota hain aur khud ka system hi jayda faydemand hota hain aur haan strategy banane ke liye hum forum ki madad le sakte hain bhaiya ji
    hanji bhai repaint indicator ko tou trader ko bilkul nahi use karna chahiye,usko use karne ka matlab hai trader ka apna loss hona,trader ko ess badiya forum ki help lekar apni strategy banana chahiye jisse wo forex mein ache se kaam kar sakenga aur usko experience bhi milenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    false signal wale strategy ko fenkna hi sahi hota hai aur main kehta hun ki kisi aur ke trading system ko upyog karne se accha hai khud ki banana agar nahi ata hai aapko banana to fir aap baby pips ki pipso-logy ki book nikal ke usme se sikh sakte hain ek pura chapter is par hai.
    ji bhaiya apne theek faramaya hain repaint system ka use na kare to acha hota hain aur khud ka system hi jayda faydemand hota hain aur haan strategy banane ke liye hum forum ki madad le sakte hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We've heard that time period Trading system Black color Puppy, but I reckon that that certainly not wounds to try this technique on the trial accounts whom understands us and also suits with its technique to make income later on, I will do it on trial first until finally Kaun may basically generate income, Give thanks to for ones discussing.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have not heard a strategy like this it is my first time that i am watching it and it looks so simple and i will must use it on my demo account so that i could know that how much useful it is then i will try it on my real account if it works then i will go for it permanently.

Banned shakeelurrehman is an unknown quantity at this point shakeelurrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Black Dog Tradingsystem

Have found a brand new nice Trendstrategy. terribly straightforward to use.

The Black Dog strategy works altogether time frames and currency pairs. it's a reasonably straightforward Uind straightforward strategy entry signals arise from crossing of moving averages (EMAs). this version is MTF3, the first dates from Gregorian calendar month 2009. throughout testing it absolutely was systematically sensible leads to the TFs from M5 to D1 that, of course, the lower the TF, the smaller the movement came of it. within the example of EUR / JPY is shown because the black arrows square measure taken sollen.Ab now one ought to act solely within the direction of the trend act till an additional signal erscheint.Jedes neuees signal (red or blue arrow) solely within the matching direction.

Click image for larger version Name: eurosignalh1gif_131.jpg Views: fifty Size: sixteen.5 computer memory unit ID: 1267

BlackDogMTF3.zip

Member alhasan is an unknown quantity at this point alhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I assume that the destination is not difficult to use a demo account, it is the awareness to create a meeting sometime soon, and the benefits of the technology itself, I will try it on the primary before the demo really develop the tool.

Banned sulemanifx is an unknown quantity at this point sulemanifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dirty talk isn't just for the bedroom. It's
    for everyday communication. Having a large repertoire of dirty
    phrases that you can use on your man
    is important if want to keep things
    exciting in the bedroom (and outside
    the bedroom) as well as keeping him
    faithful. Below are 17 dirty talking phrases that you can use on your man
    right now, whether you are in bed,
    you are sending him a text message,
    you're on the phone, or you are both
    walking down a crowded street. (P.S. These are just a small section of
    the dirty talking phrases, tips and
    messages that you will find in the dirty talking video). More from YourTango: 3 Wild Oral Sex Positions For More Sexual
    Satisfaction But before I give you each of these
    phrases, there is a few crucial things
    that you must know about talking
    dirty to your man and making it work.
    This is simply because there is just no
    point in learning the words if you don't know how to use them properly.
    Let me explain. How you talk dirty: When talking dirty to your man, you are going to
    find that you have a lot more success
    at turning your man on and building
    sexual tension if you do it confidently.
    So the next time you talk dirty to your
    man, make sure to speak slowly and clearly in a way that accentuates the
    meaning of the actual words. The last
    thing you want to do is stutter the
    words or say them incredibly fast or in
    a weird tone. My advice is to practice
    these dirty talking phrases a few times to yourself before you actually use
    them on your man. Where you talk dirty: Where you talk dirty is just as important. When
    you are both in bed together, then
    you are going to talking dirty in a way
    that makes sex hotter for both of you. But when you are together in a public
    place where nothing can happen, then
    you are going to be talking dirty in a
    way that builds sexual tension. So the
    things that you will be saying to your
    man will be quite different in each case. So now that I have talked a little
    bit about using dirty talk in a way that is most effective, it's time to learn some
    dirty talking phrases! Dirty phrases to turn him on in bed: More from YourTango: The 6 Sex Secrets Your Man Wants You To Know
    (But Won't Tell You) You feel so good inside me. Just hearing you breath in my ear
    sends shivers down my spine. I love having your body on top of mine in bed. It feels incredible. I wish we could just stay in bed
    forever. Just like that! Faster! I love being your little minx in the
    bedroom. I want to taste you. Keep doing that. You're going to make me come. You're making me so wet. If you want to learn more dirty
    phrases like these ones, then you'll
    find them in this detailed video tutorial on talking dirty . Keep Reading... Get more expert advice! 1 2 next last They Look Like A Perfectly Normal Couple, Right? [The Chive] Could You Be Addicted To Masturbation? [Huffington Post] Science Explains Why Women Are Louder During Sex [The Daily Beast] My Date With Derek Jeter: A Tale Of Sex & Scheming [Bleacher Report] '80s Stars You Won't Recognize Today Liam Hemsworth Slams Miley Cyrus With the Painful Truth 10 Celebrities Who Should Have Never Attempted Plastic Surgery 8 Celebrities No One Wants To Work With ZergNet Article contributed by View profile Advanced Member Sean Jameson Author Learn more by visiting the Bad Girl's Bible site where you will get all my best sex tips and advice. Location: Dublin, DB, Ireland Credentials: Other Website: http://badgirlsbible.com/ home Other Articles/News by Sean Jameson: 3 Wild Oral Sex Positions For More Sexual Satisfaction By Sean Jameson Without a doubt, the easiest way to
    improve your oral sex abilities is to
    start using new and different blowjob
    positions on your man. It's not only
    easy, but it will also make your
    blowjob really different too. It's perfect for introducing a little extra variation
    that you will both enjoy. Before
    showing you each of these three
    different ... Read more

Member babul_ct is on a distinguished road babul_ct's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have downloadable a person investing method and also have mounted it. Like reports along with by means of responses seems like a fantastic investing method together with opportunity to help make constant income by it. Nevertheless assessment is important for every brand-new tactic and so i 'm today again assessment it with trial bank account and definitely will quickly submit the results.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji maine ye strategy pahle bhi use karke dekha tha lekin problem yehi tha bhaiya ji ki is strategy mein false signal kafi jayda aate the jiske karan sahi aur galat signal itna asaani se nahi pata chal pata tha isliye maine isko use nahi kiya fir dubara
    bhai ji false signal wale strategy ko kabhi bhi istemal nahi karna chahiye real me kyonki ye aapke pure paise uda deta aur koi bhi strategy sabse pehle demo me hi check honi chahiye warna loss nishchit hai real paise par.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)