+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Dog Trading system.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alright I just need to try this Black Dog Trading system on my demo account to see the best way I can trade and get the best benefits from the Black Dog Trading system and thank you for shaving and mein khud you use kr trading system raha hoon lekn mein usd / euru pair mein h1 pr system you use krta hoon eis mein kafi wazia get advanced income hi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new member of this forum and also new in the forex market trading. Can anyone please tell me the system, how do I install the black dog system? And how do you use it? I downloaded and extracted it. to post amazing equipment. I think it's a very good strategy but only the trend works so it's not for me because I don't trade as long as the trend flows. but I downloaded your strategy and I learned more time when I could understand very well when I used my strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The master title is a scary thread ... I hope the benefits that your indicator will produce for this are scary and the title of the thread above ... cool master if this indicator can be used in all time frames and all pairs ... because I am the type of scalping trader then I like to use it with a time frame as small as 5m and 1m .. Master thanks to the indicator from now on I will learn to use this indicator consistently and hopefully it will be profitable I get it will be satisfying

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes a higher time frame is better to use. If you have patience to trade it. Not every trader has the patience to trade H1 or H4 or a higher Duration. But it is obvious for beginners that the time frame is easy to learn to trade on Forex. The lower time frame isn't even better. You can do more trade but it's not even better. Trade quality is what you need not the quantity.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have found a good new Trend strategy. Very easy to use. Black dog strategies work in all time frames and currency pairs. They are a fairly simple strategy of entering simple Uind signals that arise from the intersection of moving averages (EMAS). The current version is MTF3, at the original date of February 2009. During the tests consistently good results on TFS from M5 to D1 and this, of course, TF is low, smaller movements come from. In the EUR / JPY example, as shown the black arrow is interpreted sollen. At this point we must act only in the direction of the verb to indicate the other erscheint direction. Neuees Juees signals (red or blue signals) only in matching directions.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main main trading newbie beginner hon is balck dog strategy, the main point of knowledge is that the strategy for the main trade is that the main trade is to be used when the strategy is escalated, the risk is experienced. and the lower the time period the more black dogs you get. so it's possible to trade it like scalping. A newer version is coming soon. I had to write a small book for him how to use the new indicator in the black dog system. So please be patient.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah, playing with the strategist, I used it for the first time for the first time I tried it, why didn't all the participants of the demo demo account be used because the bad guys were really really free, try to play Sakta Hoon. and I use the same system but that uses more indicators and there is more to observe that some time making decisions is more difficult. It seems simple so that I check, someday we need a simple system like this where we have to check a few things for signals and if it's automatic than all our worries are gone.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,084 Times in 4,515 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've heard this term Tradingsystem Black Dog, but I guess it never hurts to try this system on a demo account who knows me and fits with its strategy to generate profit in the future, I will try it on demo first until Kaun could actually produce profit, Thank for your sharing

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap nay black dog strategy ko share kia hai. likan ap nay es ka result nahi share kia. k ap nay es trade strategy ko apply kr kay profit ki kia ratio hai. kyu k es waqat tak hum strategy ko use nahi kr sakty jis waqat tak es ki ratio zasda nahi hoti. Warna forex market mai bohat c strategy hai.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai nay black dog strategy ko use nahi kia. Agr ya strategy bohat achi hai.tou mai ap say reguest krta ho k ap es ki complete detail mujh bhe send kr dey. tk mai bhe es strategy ki madad say trade kro aur earning hasil kro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)