+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recent High/Low Alert

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator is very simple once friends. is it really could read trends that are happening. if it really can do very useful if I use it in forex trading. beg explanation and description of how to open the right position with the indicator you use. but it would not hurt if I used it to trade in my own way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to setiawanedi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member prosant is an unknown quantity at this point prosant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For many investors the best. I often minimal scarring compared to other faboncci choose a storage with minimal help. I left you my support and often a large lot with a minimum establish a Minimum. Use BANNOCK quickly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shonalii is an unknown quantity at this point shonalii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can be a welcome to speculate. Do you think it will help you to choose the medium high low are usually low, related to the use of Fibonacci tools. Do you think I will help us ensure high is usually high low are usually low. Bannock can take advantage of the tool.

Member Sansan93 is an unknown quantity at this point Sansan93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in using this indicator I think it would be hard to sir, if you say just going to do a theory
    so i will try it directly in this trade if the result is good then I will use in my real account sir so we can all know the benefits of this indicator for trade we will do

Banned mony is an unknown quantity at this point mony's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is greet for all trader. i think it will help to select high ar high and low are low for using faboncci tools. i think i will help me to define high are high and low are low . then i will be able to use banoncc tools.

Member andihaerani is an unknown quantity at this point andihaerani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very nice indicator, that is suitable for swing traders. If there is "a higher high" appears, it means the current trend is going to be bullish. If there is "a lower low" appears, it means the current trend is going to be bearish. We can use martiangle system to turn losses into profits.

Member david fx is on a distinguished road david fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up Recent High/Low Alert

• N (default = 20) period value for the recent High/Low levels.
    • SoundAlert (default = true) if true, a sound alert will be used when price breaks above or below the High/Low bands.
    • PopupAlert (default = false) if true, a native MetaTrader popup alert will be used when price breaks above or below the High/Low bands.
    • EmailAlert (default = false) if true, an email message will be sent when price breaks above or below the High/Low bands.
    Name: Recent-High-Low-Alert.jpg Views: 180 Size: 17.9 KB
    RecentHighLowAlert.zip

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2