+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we invest bonus earned from the forum in PAMM accounts.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bonus is meant to be trade by the self and yes it is not transferable to any paam account. What most we can do is withdraw any earing and that money we are free to invest or use anywhere.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right..i also have same problem..when i try to register on PAMM account i got error that "you account is registered from forum,please create a new account for it".
    can anyone have idea so that i can invest in PAMM account?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really dont have much idea about it but i think that this might not be allowed maybe more seniors or master members might be able to help you about this matter.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, can we invest the bonus earned from the forum to the pamm accounts, as i tried to invest my bonus earning to a PAMM account, i got the message that "sorry bonus cannot be invested"
    I do not have any idea about that. i never trade in PAMM accounts. so exactly i can not say that we can use bonus on PAMM account or not. but i think you got reply that you can not invest bonus in PAMM account than it is very clear message and reply.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shahid1990 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-25)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right..i also have same problem..when i try to register on PAMM account i got error that "you account is registered from forum,please create a new account for it".
    can anyone have idea so that i can invest in PAMM account?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bonus is meant to be trade by the self and yes it is not transferable to any paam account. What most we can do is withdraw any earing and that money we are free to invest or use anywhere.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really dont have much idea about it but i think that this might not be allowed maybe more seniors or master members might be able to help you about this matter.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar main na abi tak PAMM account ko used nahi ka ha or na he mujaa us ka bara main boht zada knowledge be nahi ha main abi tak simple trading kar rha hoon abi main sotch rha hoon k main be pamm account ko used karnoo ro zada sa zada profit earned kar sakoon.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, its sort of obvious you cannot. Your bonus is just a credit, not real money. You cannot transfer it, because it credit listed against your name. You can't give your name to someone else, so you cannot transfer credit. The only thing you can put in a PAMM account is real money. There is nothing stopping you from trading a profit, then taking the profits to be used in the PAMM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)