+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 LastLast

Thread: Can we invest bonus earned from the forum in PAMM accounts.

Banned talebdpmg is an unknown quantity at this point talebdpmg's Avatar
    Thanks
    As far I know PAMM accounts is special type of account and this account is managed by manager. We ca not invest bonus earned from the forum in PAMM accounts.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

PAMM ACCOUNT (Percent Asset Management Module ) is a multi account that consists of several investor accounts managed by a manager of a Pamm account. The main goal of this account is a proportionate distribution of losses and gains between all accounts. The broker is also a warrantor for distribution of gains between a manager and investors at the End of the trading interval.

You are not allow to invest bonus earned from the forum in PAMM accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    i can not know about this largely . please you tell us largely for our kindness . i think you try to say about forex in bonous .Yes bonous is aslo for a forexer although newcomer in forex . i get many bonous from many site . thanks a lot brother for your post

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sparkle is an unknown quantity at this point sparkle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Extra is used to be business by the self and yes it is not transferable to any PAMM consideration . what most we can do is take out any earning and that cash we are totally able to pay .

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tharaka17 View Post
    I think we can use bonus for trading our real account.But I couldn't use it yet.I think bonus points will add our real account after 30 days.This is very good opportunity for all traders.This is really good forum and I love this very much
    Of course our bonus points are transferred to our trading account first week of the month and they can be traded like real account. But the question in thread is shall we be able to use this bonus to invest in paam account as i know we cannot.

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can use bonus for trading our real account.But I couldn't use it yet.I think bonus points will add our real account after 30 days.This is very good opportunity for all traders.This is really good forum and I love this very much

Member saiful is an unknown quantity at this point saiful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only thing you can put in a PAMM account is real money. I tried to invest my bonus earning to a PAMM account. I trying to invest bonus earned from the forum in PAMM accounts.

Member Rashel Patoary is an unknown quantity at this point Rashel Patoary's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The PAMM Account can be thought of as both a trading account and a financial investment tool. On a PAMM Account, an experienced Forex professional, the "Manager," is responsible for all of the trading. Investors can connect to a Manager's PAMM Account by opening Managed Accounts, representing their share in the PAMM Account as a whole. Each PAMM Manager also has their own Managed Account (the Manager's Managed Account), representing their personal investment in the PAMM Account. The profits or losses are distributed proportionally to individual Managed Accounts, based on each Investor's level of investment.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rashel Patoary For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29), amir2880 (2018-03-20), jamshed2880 (2018-03-21), Pk25 (2020-10-01), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, its sort of obvious you cannot. Your bonus is just a credit, not real money. You cannot transfer it, because it credit listed against your name. You can't give your name to someone else, so you cannot transfer credit. The only thing you can put in a PAMM account is real money. There is nothing stopping you from trading a profit, then taking the profits to be used in the PAMM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cfxsignals For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29), amir2880 (2018-03-20), jamshed2880 (2018-03-21), Pk25 (2020-10-01), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bonus is meant to be trade by the self and yes it is not transferable to any paam account. What most we can do is withdraw any earing and that money we are free to invest or use anywhere.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Junior Member dk.rabby87 is an unknown quantity at this point dk.rabby87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont know about this . if anybody help me. pls discuss is openly

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dk.rabby87 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)