+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we invest bonus earned from the forum in PAMM accounts.

Hybrid View

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Can we invest bonus earned from the forum in PAMM accounts.

Hi, can we invest the bonus earned from the forum to the pamm accounts, as i tried to invest my bonus earning to a PAMM account, i got the message that "sorry bonus cannot be invested"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sudsind For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29), amir2880 (2018-03-20), jamshed2880 (2018-03-21), Pk25 (2020-10-01), rfsaghar (2013-12-04), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17), shahid1990 (2019-03-21)

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really dont have much idea about it but i think that this might not be allowed maybe more seniors or master members might be able to help you about this matter.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rahimlakhany For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29), amir2880 (2018-03-20), buttar (2019-03-21), jamshed2880 (2018-03-21), Pk25 (2020-10-01), rfsaghar (2013-12-04), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

Junior Member loveisfree is an unknown quantity at this point loveisfree's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahimlakhany View Post
    I really dont have much idea about it but i think that this might not be allowed maybe more seniors or master members might be able to help you about this matter.
    Maybe you can use bonus forum if you make deposit into that account. I think in trader that follow pamm trader will be charged for some fee, and the fee is taken from your account. That's why you cannot use your bonus account for pamm trading. If you want to become pamm trader, you can use your bonus account

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    Hi, can we invest the bonus earned from the forum to the pamm accounts, as i tried to invest my bonus earning to a PAMM account, i got the message that "sorry bonus cannot be invested"
    yar main na abi tak PAMM account ko used nahi ka ha or na he mujaa us ka bara main boht zada knowledge be nahi ha main abi tak simple trading kar rha hoon abi main sotch rha hoon k main be pamm account ko used karnoo ro zada sa zada profit earned kar sakoon.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29), amir2880 (2018-03-20), jamshed2880 (2018-03-21), Pk25 (2020-10-01), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

Member Arif_joy1 is an unknown quantity at this point Arif_joy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    IF bonus per post is used for the trader itself at their account trading, not for pamm, and if you want to make invest in there then you need to make deposit at their accounts, so it is not allowed
    and you have the answer for it.can anyone have idea so that i can invest in PAMM account?Thanks

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess yes
    bonus per post is used for the trader itself at their account trading, not for pamm, and if you want to make invest in there then you need to make deposite at their accounts, so it is not allowed
    and you have the answer for it
    do the best we can

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29), amir2880 (2018-03-20), jamshed2880 (2018-03-21), Pk25 (2020-10-01), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

Senior Member aravin is an unknown quantity at this point aravin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader itself at their account trading to for pamm and if you want to make invest in there then you need to make deposite at their accounts so it is not allowed and you have i try to register i got error that you account is registered from forum create a new account for it can anyone have idea so that is can traders.

Senior Member aravin is an unknown quantity at this point aravin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To trader itself account trading to for pamm account if you want to make invest in there then you need to make deposite at their accounts so it is not allowed and you have the a registered to forum to create a new account to it anyone to have idea so that i can invest to pamm account to make the dollar.

Banned trishadas is on a distinguished road trishadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is a good post for me also, I think instaforex can not allow this because if we invest from our own pocket then I think it would be a good idea. Any way, We can trade with the bonus point and can learn the forex trading without investment. Bonus is the best for a new trader to increase their investment.

Member mehulpopat12 is on a distinguished road mehulpopat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right..i also have same problem..when i try to register on PAMM account i got error that "you account is registered from forum,please create a new account for it".
    can anyone have idea so that i can invest in PAMM account?
    I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mehulpopat12 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)