+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we invest bonus earned from the forum in PAMM accounts.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Firstly i think that anyone can invest the bonus earned from the forum to the pamm accounts,
    but after see your post now am in hesitation. I will solve this within one week.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dollarsmagic is an unknown quantity at this point dollarsmagic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nasim39 View Post
    YAP you can do it.if you want to make invest in there then you need to make deposite at their accounts.
    I'm agree with what you saying bro, If you want make PAMM account you must or need to make deposite to their account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, its kind of obvious you cannot. Your bonus is solely a credit, not real money. you cannot transfer it, as a results of it credit listed against your name. you can't offer your name to someone else, so you cannot transfer credit. the only issue you may place throughout a PAMM account is real money. there is nothing stopping you from commerce a profit, then taking the profits to be utilised within the PAMM.

Banned IFX Kerstin is an unknown quantity at this point IFX Kerstin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashu912 View Post
    Please give some information about pamm accounts. are these accounts different from normal trading accounts..please describe here...
    Hi,
    This system allows clients to register either as an Investor or a Trader. If you are looking to manage someone's money, you are considered as a managing Trader, whereas, if you wish to invest your money under the management of a skilled trader, you are an Investor.
    Go to PAMM System to get the full details. Kindly check all sections there to understand PAMM System more.

Member ashu912 is on a distinguished road ashu912's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please give some information about pamm accounts. are these accounts different from normal trading accounts..please describe here...

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly,we can not invest bonus earned from the forum in PAMM accounts .You see,we can not withdraw the bonus,let slone invest it to some other place.But we can invest the profit that we earned in forex.

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YAP you can do it.if you want to make invest in there then you need to make deposite at their accounts.

Member mehulpopat12 is on a distinguished road mehulpopat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can i create my own pamm account from the bonus that i got from here ? please help me.thanks..
    I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you invest bonus in forex trade you earn more and is beneficial for u and your future strategy made by u for the purpose of trading PAMM is real account you used your money for oneself

Senior Member subrat is an unknown quantity at this point subrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can use this amount for trading but i don't no more if any one know so please tell me about this i wanna know about this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)