+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: free trendsignal indicator over 40,000 downloads

Junior Member chirag77 is an unknown quantity at this point chirag77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    Trendsignal Indicator -- It is an custom indicator used in MT4 trading platform used to forecast the direction of currency and commodities with a high level of accuracy, determination and greater Reward / Risk ratio on each signal.

Its the most simplest indicator available free of cost and which really works, it simply shows buy / sell arrows on market possible reversal points to enter into trade and exits too.

The Trendsignal Indicator is listed on MT4codebase website for free of cost to download since 2010 and being rated 10/10 since 5 years having over 40,000 downloads (including both versions) all well satisfied traders.

The updated Trendsignal V2.0 consists of arrows alert, sound alert, email alert, and potential targets covered on chart.

Working -- Trendsignal V2.0 Indicator can be used on any time frame ranging from 1M to 1D, the most recommended time frame are 1H and 4H where frequency of signals are about 8-10 signals a week with great profitability.

[IMG][/IMG]

Attachment 7518
    This indicator is very much lagging.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've used it as a friend but I can not understand. so I decided to replace the indicator that I was good at it. therefore I will continue to learn to get better at trading I do. other than that if you are a great indicator of trends over again my friend really need it. thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member restrained_12 is an unknown quantity at this point restrained_12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trendsignal V2.0
    Trendsignal Indicator -- It is an custom indicator used in MT4 trading platform used to forecast the direction of currency and commodities with a high level of accuracy, determination and greater Reward / Risk ratio on each signal.

Its the most simplest indicator available free of cost and which really works, it simply shows buy / sell arrows on market possible reversal points to enter into trade and exits too.

The Trendsignal Indicator is listed on MT4codebase website for free of cost to download since 2010 and being rated 10/10 since 5 years having over 40,000 downloads (including both versions) all well satisfied traders.

The updated Trendsignal V2.0 consists of arrows alert, sound alert, email alert, and potential targets covered on chart.

Working -- Trendsignal V2.0 Indicator can be used on any time frame ranging from 1M to 1D, the most recommended time frame are 1H and 4H where frequency of signals are about 8-10 signals a week with great profitability.​

About version 2.0
    -- In addition to previous version 2.0 version has lines drawn on chart with respect to the signals of Trendsignal indicator, these lines are helpful to determine the potential of the indicator.

The Trendsignal V2.0 EA trades on signals received from Trendsignal V2.0 indicator directly, it has it got following options.

1. LotSize -- User can set accordingly to his balance.
    2. Money Management -- User can set automatic lot calculation for trading based on amount of % risk would like to trade on his account, which calculates lot automatically and sets increment as account balance increases.
    3. Takeprofit -- User defined, if set to 0 EA will close trade on opposite signal, recommended setting given in guide.
    4. StopLoss -- User defined, if set to 0 EA will close trade on opposite signal, recommended setting given in guide.
    5. TrailingStop -- For to trail profits after certain pips in profits, recommended setting given in guide.
    6. BreakEven -- Breakeven option for breakeven style of trading and to eliminate the risk of losing trade.

Features -- It trades on any time frame 1M to 1D while target and stops varies accordingly. Works simultaneously on multiple majors 12 pairs eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/jpy, usd/cad, usd/chf, aud/usd, aud/cad, eur/aud, nzd/usd, eur/gbp, gbp/chf, eur/cad. Its potential varies from 1000 to 1200 pips a month from totaling from all pairs (while on 4H chart), its performance the indicator itself shows what potential it has those pairs.

Member pankajbhaban is on a distinguished road pankajbhaban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by star083 View Post
    form which website i can download this indicator?
    You can download from our official website http://trendsignal.co.in/ for free else also from MT4codebase >> memeber / pankajbhaban / indicators

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Thank you all for your valuable comments & suggestions, today i would like to bring to notice that Trendsignal V2.0 EA which trades on Trendsignal V2.0 indicator which i have shared here made a profit of 9501.16 $ in single trade in just 4 days trading on 4H Gold chart, me very excited to share this the proof & details mentioned on our official website www.trendsignal.co.in home page bottom.

Senior Member shama56 is an unknown quantity at this point shama56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remove special characters. I only buy and sell or buy and sell in order to meet the current market will help to advertise the sale. Special characters, I have the podium setuped invested. So, what I want to be the best. I want to win, having the character traits.

Member flower9226 is an unknown quantity at this point flower9226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my views, thank you intended for giving this kind of indicator. I most certainly will get that in addition to learn more about that ahead of My partner and i start employing that around my trading. I like your arrows along with the trend collection that draws.
    Do not copy create new views:

Member keith8385 is an unknown quantity at this point keith8385's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are very few indicators which really works and one of them is BJF Trading Group indicators,one of the most trusted indicators and has a good proven records.I have been personally using it for last 2 years.

Senior Member simon12 is an unknown quantity at this point simon12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this warning. I want my house to exchange information, increase before the test. Admittedly, bows, arrows, and I hope that the trend lines are generally to be redrawn.

Senior Member Evening4X is an unknown quantity at this point Evening4X's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is this indicator really work like what in attach chart or it is a repaint indicator. if it is work like attach then it will be a very good simply trading strategy to earn money from forex. anyway i am download it from here and i will post the result next day.

Member achol01 is an unknown quantity at this point achol01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for this symbol, how do I download and use in my trading, before starting to learn more about it. I tend to draw the line, as well as two things. Does not look like a child again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)