+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: free trendsignal indicator over 40,000 downloads

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too many i use indicators i fell confused because often they give different signal in trading. and too many indicators makes mt4 weight loading and slow in response. but i say thanks for this share, and i take one or two from 40.000 to give the best signal.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Senior Member forexfx is an unknown quantity at this point forexfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend indicator bohat ache indicator hote hain main is indicator ko download kar layea hain aur main is indicator ko zaroor use karo gaya aur pher is ko apne frd sa share karo gaya agar ja acha huwa to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah this is a superb wbsite and the good the goo see the relation of the goo d to see therelation of the good to see the relation of ther best and the and the relatioon of the good to see their and the goodto read and the good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear friend i want to buy the idea and also learn more about the idea in front of my husband and customize idea around my trading. I am in favor of special arrows, as well as the idea of design trends. i hope he will not update these kinds of arrows. i certainly get the idea now is to find my idea that i prefer my test account, while i put in genuine bills, which I find very useful to me other than a relay is used together with a suitable place to see someone here and also benefits from the ideas.........

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    Trendsignal Indicator -- It is an custom indicator used in MT4 trading platform used to forecast the direction of currency and commodities with a high level of accuracy, determination and greater Reward / Risk ratio on each signal.

Its the most simplest indicator available free of cost and which really works, it simply shows buy / sell arrows on market possible reversal points to enter into trade and exits too.

The Trendsignal Indicator is listed on MT4codebase website for free of cost to download since 2010 and being rated 10/10 since 5 years having over 40,000 downloads (including both versions) all well satisfied traders.

The updated Trendsignal V2.0 consists of arrows alert, sound alert, email alert, and potential targets covered on chart.

Working -- Trendsignal V2.0 Indicator can be used on any time frame ranging from 1M to 1D, the most recommended time frame are 1H and 4H where frequency of signals are about 8-10 signals a week with great profitability.

[IMG][/IMG]

Attachment 7518
    well after looking at all the buy sell indicators, the question directly arises in my mind, that, 'whether it will repaint or not' and then a second question comes in my mind, what would be the perfect stop loss and the take profits.

Banned khan123 is an unknown quantity at this point khan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    m ap ka is post k liya bohat shukria ada karna chahta ho ye bohat achi thred ha is ka mujy bohat faida hua ha is ki waja s mujy bohat ziyada profet hua ha jis ki waja s m is s bohat khush ho ye mery liya bohat mufeed sabit hua ha m n is ki waja s m n 100 dollars earn kia ha is ki waja s mujy loss b hua tha wo b 20 dollars ka ye kai bar sahi signal b deta ha or kai bar galt ye ziyada tar sahi signal deta ha m is kafi khush ho

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to buy the idea and also learn more about the idea in front of my husband and customize idea around my trading.
    I am in favor of special arrows, I hope he will not update these kinds of arrows.
    I certainly get the idea now is to find my idea that I prefer my test account, while I put in genuine bills, which

Junior Member widilye is an unknown quantity at this point widilye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chirag77 View Post
    This indicator is very much lagging.
    yes lagging indicator
    "Catch Me If U Can"

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap forex trading may signal use karna hy to ap forex trading may mt4 indicator use karna chachy is say ap forex trading market may work karna k liye zyada help ho gay or ap forex trading market may zyada acha say work kar sako gay

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for this symbol, how I can download and use in my business, before you start to learn about it. I usually draw the line, and two things. Does not sound like a kid again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)