+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 921 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,960 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Banned gondols12 is an unknown quantity at this point gondols12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aminewahid View Post
    Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Nobody can be all time winner in Forex,and nothing is predictable here.There is a hard task all the time in front of you, and every trade is a new battle to conquer.
    I am proud to have the knowledge of this market and i learned a lot after entering Forex.Winning and loosing is the part of game and we always in Forex remain at the high degree of risk that is not anywhere in the world.
    in this business is full of risks and a lot of traders loss in this case, later when we are proud of our loss then it may not be good, and when we are proud of our profit is also not good because it raises the negativ statement about the trader, and I think so trader is a profession that is not easy and not everyone is willing to do this work, so I used to scorn my friends about professional forex trader, but I still want to learn and to date I have not been able to consistent trading profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Muayad is on a distinguished road Muayad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda Rockabilly View Post
    not for this time,because everyone can work in this job,
    i will be proud if so i can succes in this job
    and make a great trader,,
    the more traders make money the more he gets proud with his business,like you said anyone can join forex business but few can understand what it really is and act professionally with it and actually make money regularly and one who can do that should be very proud.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nayyara is an unknown quantity at this point nayyara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes .. I'm proud to be forex trader ..
    many people have joined on forex and try to achieve success on forex ..
    however, only few traders are able to survive and earn consistent profit on this business ..
    I have to prepare my skill to earn consistent profit and achieve financial freedom on forex ..

Senior Member Panda Rockabilly is an unknown quantity at this point Panda Rockabilly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not for this time,because everyone can work in this job,
    i will be proud if so i can succes in this job
    and make a great trader,,

Senior Member Traders is an unknown quantity at this point Traders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why Not I am proud to be forex trader because forex change my life and every one who learn forex, earn from forex, and spend time on fore they also be prouds to be forex trader.

Junior Member doctorhic is an unknown quantity at this point doctorhic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes really i am proud to be a forex trader bcz it is a good way of learning as well as learning.. loss and profit are part of game ...a sincere and a hard working person can never left behind in market.he always earn profit but sometimes he can also bear loss under prevailing circumstances.,..overall i am happy and proud to become a part of it....

Member joysree0365 is an unknown quantity at this point joysree0365's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recovered all my losses and huge profits in poker should take the money when I'm not proud, I am forex trader, you can not say, so I still say that I am prude to be a Forex trading froex I'm losing business.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me generally cause chesty pride, therefore I don't need to be proud to forex trading, I simply need to be a person who isn't utterly fired, so, my trading and create some accounts to urge an honest profit, and perhaps you'll be able to conjointly get within the approach of your trading this forum to be told

Member happymailer is on a distinguished road happymailer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aminewahid View Post
    Nobody can be all time winner in Forex,and nothing is predictable here.There is a hard task all the time in front of you, and every trade is a new battle to conquer.
    I am proud to have the knowledge of this market and i learned a lot after entering Forex.Winning and loosing is the part of game and we always in Forex remain at the high degree of risk that is not anywhere in the world.
    Yes, you are right, it is very difficult to become a winner all the time, because this market is so much volatile and it is very much necessary to understand that profits and loses are same in this market, that's why I try my best to close all my trades in profits, but sometimes I have to close my orders in negative.

Senior Member Gatu is on a distinguished road Gatu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its a very good job and am a very succesful trader it always helps you know it a good ways to have a lot of good way,there are so many ways to understand and be the trades its the best ways tthat you understand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 921 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)