+ Reply to Thread
Page 877 of 921 FirstFirst ... 377 777 827 867 875 876 877 878 879 887 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,770 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Senior Member arfa is an unknown quantity at this point arfa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je main proud karni hun ke mainn aik achi trader ban gai hun aor acha profit kama rahi hun forex se kion ke jab main ne kam start kia tha to mujhee koi experience nahi tha is kam ka lakin ab main bohat acha kam kar rhai hun is main

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nopiya is an unknown quantity at this point nopiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aminewahid View Post
    Nobody can be all time winner in Forex,and nothing is predictable here.There is a hard task all the time in front of you, and every trade is a new battle to conquer.
    I am proud to have the knowledge of this market and i learned a lot after entering Forex.Winning and loosing is the part of game and we always in Forex remain at the high degree of risk that is not anywhere in the world.
    I worry, too proud to make us complacent. We will tend to praise ourselves, that we forget to improve the quality. I guess, what is the importance of pride? Whether it can make us more motivated? Really, I never thought about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member katib is on a distinguished road katib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its global online business Forex may think proud with this business and proud of me. And work opportunity Forex, earn a lot of money give foreign currency. To meet so many of our needs and dreams of Forex earn money.

Member hemal777 is an unknown quantity at this point hemal777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i'm still losing in froex working so i am not tell you i am not incredibly satisfied to be i am forex trader when i am recover my all decrease and have take advantage and huge money in poket then i am say i am prude to be a forex trader. Thanks.

Senior Member ashizaman is an unknown quantity at this point ashizaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    filhal to m not proud coz abe m ne yahan se earn nae kya blke investment loss kr di bt m very hopful k m use recover b yahan se he krnge n phr earn b krnge

Senior Member Rainy Bloom is an unknown quantity at this point Rainy Bloom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i feel proud that i am a forex trader and i am really very happy and i am proud of forex trader.because forex trading it is international business.and really very profitable business in the world. and my family also happy for me.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ohh yes mey hame sa proud fell kar ta hu. ku ki me ak forex trade hu is lya . forex trade baki sab kam se better hey , or yeah sab se yeah or earn bi jada hota hey . thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya .

Banned Iqra.iqra is an unknown quantity at this point Iqra.iqra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i particularly pleased to be a forex trader because i m a company man no a organization. i execute individual and produce the money which i expected .o really extremely pleased to be a trader because i have all these aspect which a individual can think about .this is all about forex dealing .i m very pleased to get forex dealing plan.

Senior Member sajjadrrt is an unknown quantity at this point sajjadrrt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i'm proud as a forex trader since i am just able to learn That IN ADDITION TO realize your current market trend, i am just in a position to trade in care, that's why now i\'m proud as being a trader, now i\'m not inside those traders exactly who want in order to be taken the capital throughout short times, even though my partner and i have doubled MY capital so numerous times but i don't usually consider big risks.

Senior Member moment is an unknown quantity at this point moment's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is very popular online business ..Is a very easy business , But everybody must learn about the market. I am a trader of this market ,I fell very proud in thus business because this business gives me more profit in a short time ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 877 of 921 FirstFirst ... 377 777 827 867 875 876 877 878 879 887 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)