+ Reply to Thread
Page 876 of 921 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 874 875 876 877 878 886 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,760 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Banned amiodas789 is an unknown quantity at this point amiodas789's Avatar
    Thanks
    Still not I am illustrious on the forex because I am initiate and has not sufficiency recitation and noes is. I vantage the training on the present story where I open the trading is gracious business. When I appear I am fit in the forex trading after this I present put in the concrete story for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wasimnayyar is on a distinguished road wasimnayyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trade jo hota hai wo aik mazboot assab ka maliik hota hai forex har banday ka kam nahi hai or jo log forex ka kam kar rahi its should be proud kay wo international market kay sath attach hai us ko diya ka har moment ka pata chal raha hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Saying openly that I'm a forex trader doesn't mean any harm to me, rather many people see me as a hero because we are in a society where forex is been considered as the most risky business or venture on earth. Despite not making so much profits, I will always say I'm a forex trader

Junior Member compaqfx is an unknown quantity at this point compaqfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask what i'm happy and proud, i think i can answer yes bro, couse forex trading will make all of us a proud person because if we will make so much good trading expeirence and get so much knowledge about the forex market systems then forex will be so much easier and simple for the trading and then we can earn hundreds of dollars everyday so easily thats why its 100% possible to be a rich by trading in forex, thats why for that.

Member Heores is an unknown quantity at this point Heores's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i experience extremely pleased to be a Currency investor because Currency trading is a worldwide internet company i am a part of this company it is a extremely pleased for me . Currency trading give a great opportunity for work in Currency trading and generate a lot of cash . From Currency trading i generate a lot of cash to meet up with our needs and dreams. Through Currency trading i can change my lifestyle .so , i experience extremely pleased. Thank you !

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i proud to be forex trader not every person can trade in this bussines and ont everyone can make good profit here so i think it is prestigious level of me when i can trade in this bussines and beat another trader from around the world

Banned Jalil is an unknown quantity at this point Jalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Obviously, I am proud to be forex trader. Forex market is a very interesting and profitable. It's a very prestigious and exciting business. So I feel proud being a forex trader in the international forex market.

Banned mahmuda is an unknown quantity at this point mahmuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I feel proud to be a Forex trader because Forex is a worldwide online business I am a part of this business it is a proud for me forex trading teaches me very good things like how to manege my own money and be my own boss , I am earning some money from forex and getting some experience from forex and as soon as possible i will start my real account to start my trade.

Banned sohan65 is an unknown quantity at this point sohan65's Avatar
    Thanks
    edit]Means of issue

Currently, the US government maintains over 800 billion US dollars in cash money (primarily Federal Reserve Notes) in circulation.[49][50] The amount of cash in (cajoling certain market players to achieve specified
    1774 $1.00

Banned morshedal is an unknown quantity at this point morshedal's Avatar
    Thanks
    At the moment I'm not proud. I am a newcomer to the business trader, so in the beginning, so I do know I say sincerely trusted. I hate lying.........................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 876 of 921 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 874 875 876 877 878 886 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)