+ Reply to Thread
Page 870 of 921 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 868 869 870 871 872 880 920 ... LastLast
Results 8,691 to 8,700 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not get a very good profit in forex which i can say that i feel proud. it can help me little in my expensive now because i recently start forex. if i can carry on my work then i shall of course feel proud.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really hard to said, but i was proud to be trader. I said really hard cause at this time i was not get good result on my trade. My deposit is higher than my withdrawal. What makes me to hold on just my believe to this business. I have faith someday i will change my life by trade on forex. And i am sure someday i will make great different, I will make my life better. I will change my economic quality of my family. And when that Time is comes. I will declare to everybody,, I am A Trader..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member choop01 is an unknown quantity at this point choop01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i am feel the proud to my because forex is the smart business and modern business for the young generation. I love to express to himself as a forex trader in mu country. Forex trading is the important fact for us.

Senior Member moment is an unknown quantity at this point moment's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am proud to be a Forex trader because it can change my life style and now a days i can earn more profit from here and also lead a better life.it is profitable business for me so i always involve this market and work more.so i am proud to do this business.

Member nayem95 is an unknown quantity at this point nayem95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading can be authorized plus the main business around the world. I'm making some dough by currency trading and getting some encounter by fx and as quickly as possible i'll commence my personal true accounts to start out my personal business. So getting having fx definitely i will be consequently extremely pleased.

Senior Member krahat is on a distinguished road krahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why are not dear am very proud the Forex trader because am still just here from 1 years ago and as the still of time am get the earning as a lot of kinds amount with the help of this trading system.

Senior Member Tanim is an unknown quantity at this point Tanim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As my thivking foreign exchange(forex)trade will be appropriate along with the main business around the globe. I'm earning some profit through currency trading in addition to getting some experience through currency trading in addition to as quickly as possible i will commence our real bill to start out our business. Consequently being using currency trading genuinely i am consequently extremely pleased.I am a forexean...

Senior Member yasser55 is an unknown quantity at this point yasser55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I am still losing in forex trading so i am not tell you i am not proud to be i am forex trader.I am a part of this business it is a proud for me.i can change my life style so i feel proud.I do the trading on five days a week and never take any gap between my trading.

Banned OK3 is an unknown quantity at this point OK3's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear ap nay acha sawal kiya hay forex may wohi trader ko apnay oper proud hota hay jo forex may good trader or mujay abi proud nahi hay apnay uper kyu kay forex ko abi may learn kar raha hu or ya ak nice business hay or jis din ma is say lot of money kama lo ga tb muja apnay uper proud ho ga kay ma ak good trader hu

Member msnali is on a distinguished road msnali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am too very proud to be a professional trader and doing this business , although many people believe this is a speculative business it may be true if you dont' understand properly the concept ofleveraged how it works and inter related things

+ Reply to Thread
Page 870 of 921 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 868 869 870 871 872 880 920 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)