+ Reply to Thread
Page 869 of 921 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 867 868 869 870 871 879 919 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,690 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is best to learn anything in this world so it is good to be forex trader but while doing so we must have to follow the rules of the forex trading so that we will be the good trader who gains the consistant profits from his trades.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member waseed143 is on a distinguished road waseed143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why not i proud but i do not proud on our self if i become just a trader i proud when i become a success full trader for our self and other mean s can tell about Forex to other person then i proud on our self ,and i will not proud due to Forex earning i proud due to a great master of Forex trading because if i am doing Forex for only our self then its not right because no benefit of my trading any one

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member annim is an unknown quantity at this point annim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am proude to be a forex trader because it is better then other trade and this trade is a better way to provide knowledge and experince. it is worldwide business and no gender discrimination on this trade or business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohail143 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear i am very proud on forex trader,,i am a trader of forex so iam very proud,,dear mery yeh wish the ky main online work karon jo aj main kar raha hon,,mjhy khushi hy ky maine aik ache plate frm ko chouse kya,,,,,,,

Senior Member forexer1 is on a distinguished road forexer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i am proud to be a forex trader, its really good business and i like it due to high level of profit ratio, now i feels that i am addicted by the forex trading, i observed that many of the trader never claim his business as forex traders, but few of the trader like me calims myself as a trader and i am proud of my trading, even i can't earn a single penny but now i become to gain my experience.

Banned Rafiq1 is an unknown quantity at this point Rafiq1's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I start the forex trading I am feeling that this business is not good and harm full for the trader. After passage of time and increasing the knowledge and practice now I am feel that this business is good source of income and easy way to earn the money. Now I am proud on it as a forex trader.

Senior Member nayyara is an unknown quantity at this point nayyara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm proud to be a trader ..
    this business gives me opportunity to change my life ..
    I have prepare my trading skill to get succeed and earn consistent profits on forex ..I want to make career and achieve financial freedom on forex ..
    wish me luck ..

Senior Member umeri is an unknown quantity at this point umeri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i can say i feel a little proudy to be a forex trader because it was my wish to do online work like this and i want to improve my skills through the job like this and i am very happy to become a part of this forex

Banned munawar is an unknown quantity at this point munawar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i m proud to b a forex member because es ny meri zindge ko asaaan bna diya hai mere jitny b problms thy jin ka taulk paisa se tha forex join krny k bd kch time mehnt krny se mere sary muamly hal ho gye hain es liye mjy forex bht psnd hai

Senior Member anum is an unknown quantity at this point anum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am proud of being a forex trader. Forex trading gives us a business it is a part time job. we can work in our spare time. it is very easy and smooth business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 869 of 921 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 867 868 869 870 871 879 919 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)