+ Reply to Thread
Page 785 of 921 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 783 784 785 786 787 795 835 885 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 9207

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Senior Member Muhammadshoaibkhan is on a distinguished road Muhammadshoaibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am proud to be forex because every day i earn profit from this market. yes it,s very easy and simple business.i love it very much.it,s a learnable business .it,s profitable also.so i like it very much.my some friends also love it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mstnazim is an unknown quantity at this point mstnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still losing in Forex commerce therefore I'm tell you i'm not proud to be i'm Forex monger when i'm recover my all loss and have take profit and big cash in pocket then I'm say i'm disagreeable person to be a Forex monger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned burq is an unknown quantity at this point burq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nobody can be all time winner in Forex, and nothing is predictable here. There is a hard task all the time in front of you, and every trade is a new battle to conquer.
    I am proud to have the knowledge of this market and i learning a lot after entering Forex. Winning and loosing is the part of game and we always in Forex remain at the high degree of risk that is not anywhere in the world.

Senior Member asadlund is an unknown quantity at this point asadlund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han mujhy proud hai ke main forex ka member main shumar hochoka hon ya aik dunia ke behtreen business main shumar hai jis main hum kaam ya trade kary achi income hasil kar sakty hain to aisy main mujhy fakhir hai ke main trader hon forex ka or mujhy bht khoshi hogi agar mujhy koi trader se munasibat main rakhy ya forex is best world wide job.(I LOVE YOU FOREX).

Junior Member ronju05 is an unknown quantity at this point ronju05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm still confused about trading forex accordingly, I'm not going to tell you, I'm not proud that I am a forex trader, when I'm back from my injury and all the boot is big money and pocket, I must say, I'm a person kastmele forex trader.

Senior Member Asad khursheed is on a distinguished road Asad khursheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i like that i am a Forex trader because it is a very nice business and it required only high knowledge and great experience.it is a biggest business in all over the word a person who know about English work here and earn lot of money it is a best work for a poor person it is a main reason for that i like Forex.

Senior Member asfi27 is an unknown quantity at this point asfi27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its not about proud.but i feel good about forex.i feel good being a forex trader.as forex isnt my full time job so i wont say i am proud to be a forex trader.i am a partime forex trader and i am happy with it

Senior Member johnheenry75 is an unknown quantity at this point johnheenry75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am lordly of both the imported newness trading mercantilism and I yet use that kind on my collection and Pamm trading option I straighten no use for the different thing which happens is actually both the word on it and them can provide the reverse messages.

Senior Member decky is an unknown quantity at this point decky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being a forex trader is not easy. Not all people can be success in this business, just 5% only the trader who can be success. when we can be success in this business, we will be proud as a trader

Member Mobile786 is an unknown quantity at this point Mobile786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujay apne oper boht fakhir hy k main ne aik aisa business join kya hy jis me muj ko kafi profit milta hy mujay yakeen hy k me or achay se seekh kr zyada se zyada earning kr sakon ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 785 of 921 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 783 784 785 786 787 795 835 885 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)