+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 921 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Member Richa is on a distinguished road Richa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kisi bhi businesses humesa koi bhi kbhi diner nhi hota hat business kuch na kuch loss hota hi h isiliye hume yaha par shikhna kbhi band nhi krna chahiye tbhi hume apna har profit milta hi rehga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex is very good business of the world. If you join this business and do work hard,then you wouldn't need any other business and you will fee proud to be a forex trader.Thus,try to do work hard to achieve your targets and goal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Bloombarg31 (2018-10-02), Trump (2018-10-02)

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a high-risk business in the world and a profitable business too. Everyone must learn it with great difficulty but after learning Forex, the results are good. I trade on Forex for 6 months and study too. Bear learning has no end, so I'm proud that I am tading here by learning Forex and getting it too. In my life it has a big impact and I benefit from it. Foreign exchange trading without genuine additions, the main exchange helps the world. M groups realize bundles as a result of currencies and even benefit from going as a result of currency and even at the same time most definitely I will start a realistic credit account for swap exchanges.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one can be an all-time winner on the Forex market. If someone loses on Forex, he doesn't feel proud. Forex is the legal & biggest market in the world. I make big money on Forex money, so I feel proud to be a Forex trader. I may have as a result of foreign currency positions in the online business world, I am proud that this business offers crystal-clear for me. Get more Forex Forex offers great opportunities and lots of cash income. Win lots of cash to satisfy our desires and dreams from Forex. I introduce it into my lifestyle. so feel proud of Forex through them.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are proud that we have a job in this life, we have to thank the forex companies especially for Instaforex which gives us the opportunity to have a good job to get money to live, and being a trader is a good job for everyone. Forex is a good business. Proud of being a Forex trader because Forex is an online business all over the world. I am part of this business. This is a pride for me. Forex provides a great opportunity to work on Forex and make lots of money. From Forex I make a lot of money to fulfill our needs and dreams. Through Forex, I can change my lifestyle. So, I feel proud.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Online forex is a very large business and is carried out directly from all over the world. and that is something very challenging. if we can win the challenge and then pride ourselves that will distinguish from the others. I am very proud to be able to do this forex business online. and it has a lot of meaning in my life. Someone who has patience, calmness can withstand emotions and quick response will succeed in this business, because I think this business 75% 25% psychology is a strategy so it seems that it can be successful.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is certainly the dream of all members of this forum. being a professional trader and you can make big profits, wealth is not made up if you really are a good trader. That's why we are here to learn from the smallest problems. the path to success is far away but I'm sure with a positive understanding from the start I will soon become a real trader. In Forex trading, success depends on education, discipline and management of my money. It's all in my hands. It doesn't depend on luck. But other businesses depend on many things, so much effort to succeed. But in Forex trading I am consistently successful. of course it takes time. Even though, I found my true income. So I feel very proud to be a Forex trader.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even now we throw in Forex trading, so I suggest you after your treatment I go to the store more we are too happy and big enough to profit, along with income and then I get a despicable claim to become a trader. After working on Forex and getting success in it. You will feel proud to be a good trader in it. You have to get complete knowledge and learn it to be proud of it.

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear forex itna acha business hai k is ko join karne k bad kisi or business ki jarorat hi nai rahti hai.Or dear me is business ko join karne k bad boht happy hun q k is se mujhe boht profits hoa hai.Or me sab se yehi kaun gi k ap is business me hard work karn or jyada se jyada leaning,experience ko barhaen taky apko is se boht acha profit mil saky.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bloombarg31 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han forex men kam kerna mere liy proud ki bat ha. Yaha per kam ker k mujhy boht acha lgta ha or boht zada mujhy yaha per profit milta ha ha jis ki waja se me yaha per kam ker rahi hon. Or me yaha per hmesha kam kerti rahon gi ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 921 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)