+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 921 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,444 Times in 9,163 Posts
    G main bohat proud feel karta hon ke main aik Forex trader hon or main bohat better hon baqi all se q ke boha se logo ko nuqsan ho jata hai Forex Trading main but Forex tradig aik long time business ha, Forex Trading main humain kisi ko kuch kehna ya su'na nae parta hai bohat zyda forex trading business baqi sabi business se bohat zyda different hai or is main hum ko bohat kuch earning ka moqa milta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-09-20), billyboy00007 (2018-09-20), Sadtrader (2018-09-20)

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one can be successful all the time with currency trading, besides that there is nothing to be expected here. We have challenging activities all the time before someone, besides every trade is a new challenge to help overcome. My business likes to have forex expertise besides my spouse and I learn a lot soon after entering currency trading. Benefit other than losing will be part of a video game besides us constantly with currency trading continues to be in a substantial threat penetration not from any location. Being a forex trader I feel very proud, because it gives me knowledge and money at the same time. knowledge has no price but gives us money to meet our daily needs. I feel that is the most important for everyone who is unemployed. Forex is the goal through many wizards and many unemployed people benefit. I feel very bound to become a member of forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-28), FM1881 (2018-09-28), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Senior Member ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33 has a reputation beyond repute ba33's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,431 Times in 4,358 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the world wide online business and to become my business boasts some Forex traders incline to me proud Forex. Forex is a great opportunity to work with line and earn a lot of money. I dreamed our needs to make money I am a foreign currency in Exchange for receiving on my lifestyle can change an ISO you.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ba33 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-20), FA148P (2018-09-21), FM1881 (2018-09-28), FM2127 (2018-09-23), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-20), SA148P (2018-09-26), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear friend i am feeling proud to become a forex trader because it is the only platform from where we gets success and earn from here so we achieve his targets on that forum and become work as a expert trader and still earning from here.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-28), asd567 (2018-09-24), Connect009 (2018-10-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), FM1881 (2018-09-28), forexrunner (2018-09-25), gmails (2018-09-24), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-09-30), Sakoon (2018-11-11), ZK90 (2018-09-30), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still fall in Forex trading, so of course I don't want to say I'm sure I'm glad I am a Forex trader, when I reinstalled the habit dropped a lot and enjoyed big money on online poker, I stated that I was a Forex trader. My victim in Forex trading was real, but not to show what we must be proud of the merchant, after I recovered all the losses and made a fortune and made big money in Texas holding 'me, I said that we were for a wise businessman.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My victim in Forex trading was real, but not to show what we must be proud of the merchant, after I recovered all the losses and made a fortune and made big money in Texas holding 'me, I said that we were for a wise businessman. very happy about this and hope that if I work well so I can make more and I know I can do this and more profit can be gained in this big business called Forex dear.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very proud of the Forex trading market that is done for good workers here this market place. I want to be a good trader in this market and earn money by doing good trading here. I want good success here this market and good income by doing a good trade here. Forex is a very great trading market in the world. I am proud of forex trading because I am a person who can join the broad business world. this is a very big business in the world and everyone can make huge amounts of money there and I am proud that I also joined this business.

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear mujhy proud ha k me forex trader hon, or me forex men kamiyabhi hasil kerny k iy is men mehnat ker rahi hon, forex men mujhy kam ker k boht zada acha lagta hai or mujhy forex men profit bhi hasil ho raha hai jab profit milta hai tu mujhy boht zada motivation milti hai jis se kam kerny k liy or zada dil kerta hai

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one should be proud of being what they are, always grateful and constantly striving to be better, there is no end to improvement and learning, successful trading is a step in the development to become a successful trader because he feels proud. and I am quite happy to help handle beside the dot doing a lot of right besides paper money in that small business. I deal with everything from 5 days to weeks every week and don't carry almost all the holes about the transaction.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a very hard business and it is a business that is fully legal and here that results in me being proud of you because he does not have the opportunity to earn income. Forex is an attractive business and where when you start you feel it is very easy. and, I am proud to be a forex trader. Forex trading is one of the best money-producing programs in this era. We can know the economic conditions of each and every country by trading on forex. I learned many things from this forex. Many of my friends ask, what are you doing? My simple answer is I am a forex trader. I can make a lot of money in a few hours. And I am proud to say that. Because nothing can be better then forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 921 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)