+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 921 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you Proud to be forex Trader?

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on you that who you are taking this business. I mean to say that if you are a winner in forex then you will be proud of you as a forex trader otherwise it will not be happy you. but if you get the right knowledge before trading then you will be proud of you as a forex trader. and I am proud to be a Forex trader because I have all the information about the Forex trading business I feel proud because I earn a nice income every month and it makes my life easier. I make a special income every month and use my allowance and can pay my tuition from the university.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai bohat happy ho k mai nay forex business ko jion kia hai. forex business mai trading kr kay profit earn kro gy. Forex business ak life changing business hai. es business ko jion kr kay mai bohat zada proude feel krta ho. aur mai es business mai regular profit earn kr kay apni like ko bhe tabdil kr sakta ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member GUJJARBABA is on a distinguished road GUJJARBABA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jb se froex use kr roha hn main bhot proud feel kr rha hn because is ki waja se meri income increase ho gai or mere ghar ka kharcha bhe chlne lge he. main apni parhi pay bhi achi raqam kharch kar k achi taleem hasil kr rha hn.or is ke elawa mujhe kahin income ke lie bahr nahi Jana partha.ghr baith kr achi khasi income hasil kr leta hn.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader hum proud to ni mehsoos kertay k hum aik achay trader hain but itna hum zaroor keh skty hain k ab hum es market say earn ker skty hain kun k ab hum nay boht kuch sekh liay aur sekh bhi rhay hain es liay aj es say earing bhi kr rhay hain........

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-18), JahanZaib (2018-07-17), QamarXulqi (2018-07-17), sarfraz786 (2018-07-17), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-07-17)

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am proud because in forex I can make money that can not be compared with my previous job because it's potential and forex revenue keeps rising from time to time so I think it's great for my financial needs. Good luck and do not forget to pray before trading and Forex is a great acting and I seem respected as a forex trader. I learned from here how to trade in the Forex industry and how to use my voice and experience as a clip merchant of things. I can easily earn money from here. This is a worldwide show and so I believe it is more than proud.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many things that fascinate me about Forex, but i will tell you the ones that fascinate my the most: the most amazing thing is that you can work from anywhere, i simply love this kind of flexibility, the possibility to not have specific work hours or a physical office. You can move to Thailand if you want and still make money. Another sensational thing with trading is that you don't have a maximum payout, i mean you can earn loads of money, it all depends on your knowledge and how much are you willing to take chances.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am proud to be a forex trader. forex trade provides me to earn some extra income while sitting at home. it is the best opportunity for students, job holders to earn extra income. in present age forex trading has become very successful business. many people is are doing this business as full time job.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the traders get the good income with this business they known in their society in good words and they are known as the gentle man of their society they could help their people and also they could support the poor people i am very proud of this business and i am making suitable income with this business .

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-07-20), Unregistered (2)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    yes why niot sairf main ee nhi jo b forex ko use kerta hai wo apnay ap per fakher e mahsoos kerta hai kun k forex bohat ee acha usiness hai iss sa hum ko kafi khad tk profit hota hai

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,480 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia1122 View Post
    Yes of course my dear .. Forex trading mein kaam karna Mere Liye bahut Khushi Ki Baat Hai aur mujhe bahut accha lagta hai yeh Mein full HD mein kaam Karti Hoon Forex trading bahut accha business hai jaha par bahut paise Hasil Kiya Ja sakta hai yahan par unlimited Paisa Hasil karna possible Hota Hai Aisa Kisi Kaam Hai possible nahi hai isliye Mujhe Forex trading bahut acchi lagti hai aur yahan par kaam karna Mere Liye proud Ki Baat Hai
    Ji mery bhai mai bhi aisy hi feel krta hun k forex k trading mai kam karna mjhy bht acha lgta hai aur mai yahn par achy sy kam
    Krta hun aur sath mai ye bhi btao apko k mai zyada earning tho nahi kr skta market mai monthly lkn kum hi sahi mai os par bhi
    Happy hun all time.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-16), ghaffar500 (2018-07-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-16), Mr Law (2018-07-19), Unregistered (2), youcef54 (2018-07-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 921 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (50)