+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 253 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Investing all saving in Forex.

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is very dangerous and most risky business. so I avoid to invest all saving in forex trading. I just use less money for investing and I try to do more learn and practice. I want to be a fulltime trader in the future, so..I should do hard work everyday

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member karachisoft is an unknown quantity at this point karachisoft's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    investment jab be ap ko forex trading main tu ap ko chiye ky jes tra he profit ho tu sath sath cashout kerwate jaho ager ap ny cashout nahe kiye tu loss be ho sakta ha apni investment ko first cashout and then risk be lyte ha tu ap ka loss nahe ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shownpg is an unknown quantity at this point shownpg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cannot invest right here all of your money, you need to invest a big part of your cash and different you may hold for financial savings. You could do nicely within the Forex trade and can also earn extra money from right here, so all time exchange right here with greater attention.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,197 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai forex market mein humare pass mein agar saving rakhi hoti hai, to usko pura investment nahi karna hota hai, money to humare ko bachana hota hai, taki future ke liye hum kuch na kuch money to bacha karke rakh sake bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me agar trader ke paas saving hai to usko poora invest nahi karna chahiye,ess business me trader ko hamesha soch samajhkar he capital lagana chahiye aur pehle demo par acha knwledge banalena chahiye..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai forex market mein humare pass mein agar saving rakhi hoti hai, to usko pura investment nahi karna hota hai, money to humare ko bachana hota hai, taki future ke liye hum kuch na kuch money to bacha karke rakh sake bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't afford to risk all my investment to trade in the forex market, forex trading is a risky business and to be in the safe side of this business it better to invest the amount of money you can afford to trade in the market.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that we should not invest money more than we can't afford. It means that we should invest only the money which we can afford to loss. The main reason for this is that Forex trading is a very risky market and we might loss money more than we earned. It's very risky.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe if you dont know about this market and you are new to tis business then my suggestion is to you that dont invest all your money in forex because it is very risky business with out knowing him you getting more sad ness after you loss all your money in this business so my advice to you that first learn this business and then invest

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that we need to have saving money not matter what, because we will need it if there are unexpected things happened. If we invest all our saving money in forex, i think it is a bad idea, because it will makes our life in high risk. Because we do not know whether we will make profit with the money or not

Banned adikmanez is an unknown quantity at this point adikmanez's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't like to investing all saving in forex trading. I need my saving for my life. I only use less money for investing in forex trading. for me forex is very dangerous business. so..I try to learn and practice at first, do more learn and more practice can help to increasing my skill before investing big money on forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 253 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)