+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: luck is the best way of Forex...

Senior Member asifkahrorpakka is an unknown quantity at this point asifkahrorpakka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Luck ki itni ziada importance ni hay hay ap ke pass trade ka experience aur knowlege hona lazmi hay es liye luck zarori ni ap ka experience hona zarori hay aur ap ko trade ka kam bhi ata ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Faisalmian is on a distinguished road Faisalmian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck is the best way for traders but knowledge also the best way for all people to achieve success .forex business ma luck hor knowledge dono bohat zarore han this my point of view.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sakibmiakob is an unknown quantity at this point sakibmiakob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for sure some time chances carry out the country's place for that reason we have to come to be wonderful during that so this may well be pretty decent to make sure you u . s . i absolutely here's learning the best quality put in place by means of great great time for you and additionally intend which usually great chances may well be more wonderful in that home business.

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    luck is not the best way to success in forex trading we need good trading skill to if we have good
    trading skill we will know what is the right trading strategy to make much money with our real trading account.

Banned kumarkhali01 is on a distinguished road kumarkhali01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is risky but profitable.Luck is good in Gambling but Forex is a business. Here you need skills and knowledge to make profit. Luck has a very small role in Forex trading which can be ignored if your skills are strong and experience is huge.Good luck....................

Senior Member forex12345 is an unknown quantity at this point forex12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Forex trader,I am agree with your opinion because the Forex is luck the best way.The Forex trading is very profitable business in the world.So it is good way for luck good.Thank you.

Senior Member framo is an unknown quantity at this point framo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joynan View Post
    I think that luck is not best way for forex trading business success. Because forex trading business success for need trading experience and good knowledge in forex market. And trading experience and knowledge build up for need more practice in forex market. And experience trader can do life time earn from forex market, and luck trade can't give life time earn from forex market. So with experience trading is best trade in forex market.
    yes am also agree with you hard work is a key to success and it is also much more better for earning profit online and also gain more then more knowledge in forex and gain more then more knowledge in forex and have much more better then others online jobs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to framo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think and know that luck is not best way of forex, because trading experience is the best way of forex. And luck trading is not suitable all time in forex market, and forex trading success is not depend on a luck, so forex trading business success for need good trading experience and knowledge. And trading experience for we can do life time income from forex market. So trading experience is very best for all trader in forex market.

Senior Member sadiaafrin is an unknown quantity at this point sadiaafrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think knowledge is most impotent than luck in forex business. luck works sometime and knowledge works every time. Luck may help you in getting some money but it is temporary and soon you will lose.

Senior Member marufjsc is an unknown quantity at this point marufjsc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is eassily incom way from forex business and can be success a short from forex.so i wise forex is real business .i runing this business regulerly and i will success from here.i have know many out line work but i like just forex because forex business can be chage my life.thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast