+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: luck is the best way of Forex...

Senior Member N-Ipile is an unknown quantity at this point N-Ipile's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally to me, I don't belive in the issue of luck when it comes to forex trading. I believe it is all about doing what you ought to do and when we do that which is necessary for us to do, then we be happy with whatever result we get. Thinking that forex is a game of luck of approaching the market with a lazy mentality.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    traders do not depend to luck factor, traders have to trade based on the ability and knowledge and this is the only way for trader to make forex trading is profitable,
    and we need to make it straight, when we do trade and hope luck factor, then we just bet, guess and predict the market price and it means, we have already made forex trading like a field of gambling

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned moomin is on a distinguished road moomin's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i think that the luck made very important role in the forex trading for example with all your management, experience, skill, market knowledge if your buy any thing for trade and on the correct time of sale if the rates come down there is loss to wait for us. luck also have its great importance in the life.

Senior Member matoriut is an unknown quantity at this point matoriut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, in the forex no such thing as luck.
    you will not be able to succeed in this business if only mengandalakan a fortune.
    forex it is a real business and you can not run this business just by luck.
    experience and knowledge that you need if you want to successfully run a business that forex is risky.

Senior Member suru is an unknown quantity at this point suru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe only luck. Because one person not work hard but defended luck must not success in life. If he try to work hard and luck favour then he success his life.

Banned prabu is an unknown quantity at this point prabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not so agree with your opinion that luck is the best way in forex, because before we get lucky then to prepare everything from self pebekalan good knowledge about forex trading continued with training and good exercise and discipline in a demo account, from which we can get a good system that we use as a new standard which further trading profits consistently get

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that luck is not best way for forex trading business success. Because forex trading business success for need trading experience and good knowledge in forex market. And trading experience and knowledge build up for need more practice in forex market. And experience trader can do life time earn from forex market, and luck trade can't give life time earn from forex market. So with experience trading is best trade in forex market.

Member Subramaniam is an unknown quantity at this point Subramaniam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that's right. good luck one of the best road to success in forex. because, even if a person has never learned technical and fundamental, if someone has a fortunate nature, it is not impossible that a person can achieve success easily. and I believe it.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kolpona258 View Post
    Yes, i think true is the best way of forex.luck is good in Gambling but Forex is real online business in all over the world.forex trading business not depend in luck.
    Forex is not a gambling brother. but, as we previously accidentally and without analyzing also do not see the fundamentals, we sell entry .. and the prices go down right away. and he is getting the profit. What was not a fortune?

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pranto View Post
    luck is the best way of Forex...

Its true or not?
    Sometimes that's true, but we as traders may be sharpening our trading skills, so that we can easily read the movement of a price, even though we are still just ordinary people who do not know the future, so, my advice on personal luck may come as a good trader disciplined and not greedy in trading, maybe it's just my opinion

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course not . forex doesn't depend on luck , it only depends on the good experience and the profitable strategies . so we must avoid depending on luck during our trading in this risky business to avoid any huge losses during our trading .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast