+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 588 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 545 585 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Banned localpost232 is an unknown quantity at this point localpost232's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I think that knowledge, skills and experience are the key of success. Without this a trader can't trade well in forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdul56 is an unknown quantity at this point abdul56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I am agree with you. Knowledge is the must need for the success. If you have no knowledge then you can not get the success form this site. Skill is must important for fast working and with out experience you can not get the success from here. Over view you need all of this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shazahan is an unknown quantity at this point shazahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think same thing that these three things are more important to be success in the forex trading. wihtout these things not possible to performance better in the trading. Experience or skill is the backbone to be success in the forex trading.

Banned ranasaleemraza is an unknown quantity at this point ranasaleemraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am fully 100% agree with you that in every business if we have no knowledge ,skill and experience then we can not earn so if anyone have knowledge and skill and expereince then he can earn much more proift so knowledge skill and experience is the kesy of success in forex trading.

Senior Member saadmukhtar has a spectacular aura about saadmukhtar has a spectacular aura about saadmukhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Asslam u alaikum !!!! Dear friendzzzz and senior members!!!!!,,, yes brother ofcourse jab tak hamay kese be cheez ke bare me knowledge ,,skills or experience nahi ho ga hum us cheez me kabhi success nahi kar saktay,,,ise liye har kam ko krnay ke liye us me knowledge ,,,or experience hona lazmi hai....tb ja kar hum successfull hotay hai..
    !!!ALW@Y$ B3 HaPpY!!!

Banned asi55 is an unknown quantity at this point asi55's Avatar
    Thanks
    gee han mery to khiyal main in sub cheeson se hi insan is main kamyabi hasal kar sakata ha or ya cheesain hi insan ko agey barhne main madad daite hain ........

Senior Member nipalove is an unknown quantity at this point nipalove's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यह सच है। ज्ञान, कौशल और अनुभव सफलता और स्वर्ण और व्यापार व्यवसाय लाइन में भविष्यवाणियां की युक्तियों के लिए महत्वपूर्ण हैं। ये सोने और सुझाव पर अभिनय हजारों लोग विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार लाभ के लिए कर रहे हैं। वे बहुत खुश हैं।

Banned red.rose is an unknown quantity at this point red.rose's Avatar
    Thanks
    bilkul hum jo bhi kam karen ge us k bare m pehly information len ge jab hi kam karen ge hum ko malom hona chaye k hum kiya ker rahe he or is se hum ko ki benifit mele ga jab hum ko knowledge honge experience ho ga to hi hum ache se apna kam ke saken ge or dosron ko bhi bata saken ge

Senior Member sadafnaz is an unknown quantity at this point sadafnaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello all my friends i am a student and i am also the member of the forex.it is very good job for the students. if we should to get a lot of income from the forex we should get knowledge,skills and experience about our work so that our work should be good

Banned atif783 is an unknown quantity at this point atif783's Avatar
    Thanks
    yas i agree wth you ager ap ka pas knowledge experience jasa skills ho ga to ap kam wakat ma he achi earning kar sakta ha or kam wakat ma he apne life ka aim pura kar sakta ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 535 of 588 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525 533 534 535 536 537 545 585 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)