+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 588 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Banned PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,363 Times in 14,181 Posts
    han ji ap nay tiek he kaha hai k jis k pass forex ka kowledage or demo acount ka experince hota hia wo he foerx me jaldi kamyab hota hia dear mere teacher nay btaya tha k forex me ager tum nay kamyab hona hai toh forex me sab say pehley achi learning kar lo bad me achi earning karo geh other wise tum forex me kamyab he ni ho saktey me nay ahsa he kia toh aj me achi earning kar raha ho......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PAK786 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-22), FM1881 (2018-08-28), FM2127 (2018-08-31)

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mien ap ki bat se agree krta hn.knowledge, experience or skills agr ye tenu chezen jis trader ne sekh li.Wo hamesha kamyab he.kiunke forex mien kamyab hone ke lie knowledge or experience ka hona lazmi he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,449 Times in 9,163 Posts
    han ye sabi cheezain bohat zyada important hian forex ki market main successful hone ke liye forex ki market main hum ko improve karne ki zarurt hai jitna ho ske improvement karian forex main tab hum ko ayda fia ha.

Member oray is on a distinguished road oray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I think that's right, it's a necessary thing to trade in this market and gain success in this market and we can earn a fortune if we have a close voice to this market and recognize defecation and experience as well as measurable crackling to trade. and knowledge, skilled and experienced is the key to success in the Forex market. But for this a trader needs at least two years to pass in the Forex trading market. And they must have to practice a demo trading account. If there are traders who stop learning Forex then they will not be stable in the Forex market more than one year. Because Forex is a speculative type business in the world. So learn more and earn profit from Forex.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes knowledge, skills and experience are the key to success in forex trading business because not only in forex trading business but also in all other business we have above all to earn money and to gain success and in my point of view the skill, experience and good fortune is the main key feature for success in forex trading if you are lucky then you can get a profit and if you are not lucky then you will get loss in forex trading and experience is also very important .

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes your experience of your knowledge and your skills is very important when you start trading so if you want to see success in trading then you should spend time to learn about trading. and knowledge, skill and experience is the key to success because ap ko forex mein jitni zaida knowledge achi hogi aur experience hoga ap utni easy forex mein trading kar sakte hain apko koi difficulties nahi hogi trading k waqt that is why knowledge experience is needed.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is the skill and the real knowledge, an experience is the key to success and the golden rule and tips for Forex on online trading business, in this way we can generate a lot of profit and we can make a successful trader and This is the important things for success not only in forex trading, but also in every business segment. And I think the knowledge and skills we can get from learning, training, and experience come from reality and failure. Keep working hard and you will succeed is my mind. Hope you have trade nices and get more pips, man.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes these three materials are very important for every type of business. Without this we can not think about success. First we must gather knowledge of the desire and improve our skills with the help of knowledge. Then with the help of experience we have to go forward.if there is nostalgic of these three elements it is impossible to b succeed. and I 100% agree with you on this matter the only way you want to get success in this trading business field You must have good knowledge and experience about this trading business field that only comes when you connect well to this form and to the members the more you share more you will learn

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that's true all these things are necessary to trade in the forex market and if we want to succeed in this market than we need to learn about this market. we learn about knowledge, skills, and experience of gt, and when we get experience, we can make money from this market. and Knowledge, skills and experience are the keys to success. Knowledge, skill, and experience is a way of success. we will all need the training of purchasing and selling I am as soon as possible professional of all of us as well as in the form of the actual capabilities it is made in our minds after that we may all be able to reach the use of help to make actual purchases and sales.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning has many interests in the trading market if traders have a complete learning about Forex trading, so think about this they can get complete trading success from the market, But they can make this easy if they follow this and other tips from professional traders like this because they do not treat it as a serious business and do not want to keep learning and improve their trading skills with and that is also done by reliable traders let alone So we can solve it we can increase our trade and of course I believe that more and more practice is the key to success Many the trader has proved that the way to succeed in forex trading is to start learning trading through the first demo account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 588 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)