+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 588 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Banned syedmahmoodali is an unknown quantity at this point syedmahmoodali's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my dear forex trading business is a very dangerous worldwide online business and if we want to do this business perfactlly than we have good experience knowledge and skills in this market because without skills and experience and information we are not good and save trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faisal1122 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think you are right yes knowlege m,,skill and experience is veruy help fulll for us to get good earning and it is a good online business forex/

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is true that knowledge is key to our success in forex trading,
    the more our knowledge of the market, the easier we make a profit, the more experience we will be more easy to anticipate when the market is not in line with the entry that we make,
    so, in my opinion, is the knowledge and experience necessary to get consistent profit
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned Mahmood ul hassan is on a distinguished road Mahmood ul hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    me is me luck ko bhi count karoon ga kiunke ye forex he is me maloomat ki bar importance he aur hard working tu har kaam ki kamyaabi ki zamanat hoti he bas khush qismati ko bhi is me shamil karien tu mukammil ho jata he

Senior Member kunkeo is an unknown quantity at this point kunkeo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend, It is good thread. I think if you don't have knowledge and skills you can't predict where and when price will be run..it otally agree that knowledge experience and skills are the key to success in forex because forex is a serious business that need a lot of knowledge and experience and skills to give you success.My friend, nice trades and Good luck.

Member laiha is just really nice laiha is just really nice laiha is just really nice laiha is just really nice laiha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah knowledge, skills and experience are a key to success but they are not the only factor for the success .. others factors are also important for forex ... hard work is the basic factor for the forex and to get success we really need some hard work to do

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laiha For This Useful Post:

fak12 (2013-11-04), kami009 (2013-11-04), shry88 (2013-10-25), zaza12 (2013-10-24)

Banned indra is on a distinguished road indra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trader must continue learning to improve forex trading skill to earn profit and achieve success in forex trading business let alone You may earn some money by the grace of luck but you can make a constant profit by your skill, Forex is more risky and more profitable business in the world anyone can earn from Forex trading that ded to depend on your luck , you will lose all money you have because you can not earn all the time therefore You can not earn a good amount of money with a single skills or luck.

Senior Member pakistan12 is an unknown quantity at this point pakistan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han sahi keh rehe ho aaap men aap se agree hun knowladge , experince , hamare best skills hen forex men sucess hasel karne k liye an ki wajha se kafi money hasel hoti he hamen.

Senior Member pretty is an unknown quantity at this point pretty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bilkul forex trading main knowledge aur experience hi main key hotey hain successful ho ney keliye aur agar forex main hamarey pas acha knoweldge aur experience ho to phir hum bohot hi jaldi forex main successful trader ban saktey hain.

Senior Member shani354873 is an unknown quantity at this point shani354873's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , knowledge and experience is very important hay ,agr aap kay pass yeh thing available hay the i assure that you can make good profit and make daily good money,forex is great business,you just needed a knowledge for trading .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 588 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)