+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 588 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 529 579 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member alishba11 is an unknown quantity at this point alishba11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bilkul you are absoltuely right yeh main chezen hain jinko agar banda achi trha learn kar le to phir hum is main zaroor successful ho saktey hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nic is an unknown quantity at this point nic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear knowledge aor skills ye humary liy bohat he important hain experience be.kion ke jo be banda yahan pe kamayab hona chhahta hai usy ye sab kuch sekhna he pary ga is ke bagair wo kabhi be is market main kamyabi hasil nahi kar sakta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ragago is an unknown quantity at this point ragago's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, in Forex as well as any sort of business you need to do must require complete knowledge and great experience. What's more in Forex you additionally attempt earnestly to study every about this business and its terms first. On the grounds that Forex trading is an enormous worldwide online business and its need endeavored to study it without complete knowledge you can't do this business.

Senior Member sniperz is an unknown quantity at this point sniperz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, these ( knowledge, skill and experience ) are very important for success in Forex trading because knowledge is very necessary about business that you are doing and skill and experience are also very essential.

Member yasiriqbal1 is on a distinguished road yasiriqbal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knowledge skills and experience ki ap ko ahme bot zeahda zarort he g q ke forex me ahmare pss ye sab kuch hoga to ahme forex me asani ke saht profit hasil kr sakte he g ahmre pass ye bas kuch ni ho ga to ah kaha se hasil kr ge g ap ko ye sab kuch tab he mele ga jab ap ko in sab cheyzo ke bare me information ho gi or ap ke pass ho ge ye sab cheyeze g ap ka key ken he g

Senior Member avijidram is an unknown quantity at this point avijidram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my friend you are absolutely right and I agree with you that knowledge , skills , and experience are the key for success and IF you have those elements then you can be make a success trader which can be make you a millionaire.

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Knowledge pay the great role in trading business those traders has the good skill of knowledge they prepare the good plans and strategies in trading for earning. They use the good indicators and plans also for earning. The experience is also useful in this business.

Banned lucky Bull is an unknown quantity at this point lucky Bull's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes trading me kuch bnany ke ley ye chezen bhooot he zrore hen but in chezzon ke sath sath insan ke luck ka hona be bhooot zrore ha iss trha se hum iss kam me bhooot kuch kr sakty hen

Senior Member quickpip is an unknown quantity at this point quickpip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friend. In my opinion, I always think that i will add that emotion control and discipline is also necessary to be profitable in forex because even if we learn every think about trading and don't be in control of our emotion we can't be profitable.with good skills and knowledge then a dealer can get good profit..Good pips, bro.

Senior Member ababo is an unknown quantity at this point ababo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi friend, In my view i think forex is best to make money. i strongly hold with your opinion .if you possess knowledge,experience and attainment then your success is guaranteed in this business and no one can stop you from making profit ..Good luck to you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 588 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 529 579 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)