+ Reply to Thread
Page 468 of 588 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 478 518 568 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Banned kte308fx is an unknown quantity at this point kte308fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well dear boy, with me, I think that it should be on the inside of a trader has the knowledge, experience and skill will definitely be able to run well and luck will be close to us, so it is a very good thing and most importantly we have to keep the spirit and continue to learn, because in forex it will always evolve. My friend, nice trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sinara is an unknown quantity at this point sinara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrahija View Post
    Yes trading is a business in which you need practice patience and hard work. You can do trade in a best manner when you have aquired all trading skills and you know how to handle trade.
    yes i completely agree with your point of view that the experience is the necessary in the forex at least 6 month you should trade on the demo and do the effort to learn more and more then should enter in the live.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kashifrahija is on a distinguished road kashifrahija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes trading is a business in which you need practice patience and hard work. You can do trade in a best manner when you have aquired all trading skills and you know how to handle trade.

Banned nanofx is an unknown quantity at this point nanofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello friend, in my point of view,Knowledge, Skill and experiance is key to success in forex business. We can easily increase our knowledge, skill and experiance by many practice in forex with demo account. the proper knowledge of trading and experience of trading is the key of success..Nice trades and green pips, guy.

Senior Member Learnerfx is an unknown quantity at this point Learnerfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro, I fully agree with you and i think that you have mentioned is important in forex but this doesn't always guarrantee success in the market because forex is not 100% predictable and sometimes luck plays its role.I agree with you, obviously absolute knowledge in forex because without it is impossible to understand forex.. Have best pips to you, guy.

Senior Member giaosu is an unknown quantity at this point giaosu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, In my view, I think this is a best business for all peoples and i think this is best foe students and every peoples so i think this is a best in world and this online business. Nice trades, friend.

Banned dotaprofessional123 is an unknown quantity at this point dotaprofessional123's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think here each quality has it's important if a man want success in any task in this world,and in forex business all these qualities are important,knowledge is important because forex is a huge business and to trade here successfully people should learn more about this business,skills are also important to be a good trader, if you don't have knowledge and skills you can't predict where and when price will be run. and you will be loss in forex market. and you can studied that from history market . Good luck and have nice pips.

Senior Member star1122 is an unknown quantity at this point star1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think knowledge and skill is very important in forex and i think There is nothing like how good set up or what just check and I can tell you if you want to make good profit and avoid mistake then you must be ready to study hard.
    Mistake is a natural thing no body call for it but its must surely come some days

Senior Member mirmreduan is an unknown quantity at this point mirmreduan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes knowledge, skilled and experienced is the key for success in Forex markets.But for this a trader need at least two years passed in Forex trading markets.And they must have the to practice the demo trading account.If any trader stop study Forex then they will not stable in Forex markets more then one years.because Forex is a speculative type business in the world.So study more and more and get profit from Forex.

Banned namfx is an unknown quantity at this point namfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello friend, in my point of view, Work on the trading of foreign currencies requires knowledge and experience and efficiency of high-precision for success in Forex Trading . By acting upon these prosperous rules and tips thousands of group are earning gain in forex trading. And they are real felicitous.. Nice trades and green pips, guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 468 of 588 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 478 518 568 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)