+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 588 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 508 558 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Banned mohsinsmspu is an unknown quantity at this point mohsinsmspu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes knowledge skills and experience is a very important key of the success becuse due to lack of these skills a person cannot success in the life becuse knowledge is the best way to achieve the goal in our life

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Khan G is an unknown quantity at this point Khan G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir forex me ager ap k pass experience our skill ha to ap forex me real me big earning kar sakty ha our me to kud forex ko bahot he like karta ho q k forex me ap big earning kar sakty ha our me to kud forex me kuch experience hasil karna chata ho take me bi forex me big earning kar sako our forex bahot he best on line job ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masudvai is an unknown quantity at this point masudvai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that knowledge skill and experience are the key for success I think without good knowledge skill and experience no person can shine in Forex trade they always lost their money lack of good trading knowledge steady strategy and good experience.

Member nebula is an unknown quantity at this point nebula's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by osama99 View Post
    skills knowledge and experince are the key for success in forex.ager ap k pas achay skills hain ,acha knowledge hai aur acha experince hai to ap ko ye cheezan success ki taraf le kr jain gin.
    Yes If we learn it fully then we can make money from here easily. We just need to know study on it. Sure i will success from Forex because i know Forex is very profitable business it give many money .And i believe the business so i remind that i can be a success from Forex.

Senior Member bilal_2013 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal_2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think here each quality has it's important if a man want success in any task in this world,and in forex business all these qualities are important,knowledge is important because forex is a huge business and to trade here successfully people should learn more about this business,skills are also important to be a good trader , if you don't have knowledge and skills you can't predict where and when price will be run. and you will be loss in forex market. and you can studied that from history market . Good luck and have nice pips.

Member mk003 is on a distinguished road mk003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear bilkul me ap ki bat se agree karta hon knowledge and experience forex trading me success hone ki key he. agar forex me without knowledge and experience ke trading karen ge to loss ho sakhta he. is lye pehle forex trading me main key success hone ki follow karni chahiye.

Banned fxmunna07 is an unknown quantity at this point fxmunna07's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed. these all point are most crucial for your dealer who wish to produce your money for the buying and selling internet sites. so we now have should requirement for correct planing in addition to information for getting achievement in addition to for the basic involving beneficial finding out.

Banned madhobdi is an unknown quantity at this point madhobdi's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we feature the lot of knowledge, skills and methods of playacting , and such live for white trading, then we can effective advantage trading, by this way we can acquire lot of realize from forex activity, the forex is the utils business for every one, and we can kind a palmy traders.

Senior Member sumonpaike is an unknown quantity at this point sumonpaike's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I suppose that is honourable these are indispensable things for trading in this mart and get success in this activity and we can acquire healthy money if we someone knowledge most this market and couple the industry move and participate is also rattling principal for trading.

Banned osama99 is an unknown quantity at this point osama99's Avatar
    Thanks
    skills knowledge and experince are the key for success in forex.ager ap k pas achay skills hain ,acha knowledge hai aur acha experince hai to ap ko ye cheezan success ki taraf le kr jain gin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 458 of 588 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 508 558 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)