+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 450 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4496

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member ity is an unknown quantity at this point ity's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1006.5 USD
    Thanks
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that you mentioned the most 3 important things that any trader need to be a successful trader , the knowledge is very necessary in the beginning and the practice in the market will gives you the experience needed that develop your skills to be a better trader.

2. Forexmart
    Senior Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1062.1 USD
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that Forex trading depend on our knowledge, experience and skill. We can easily make money from forex trading by our knowledge, experience and skill. So we can tell knowledge, experience and skill is key to success of forex trading.

Senior Member pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    5 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    600 USD
    Thanks
    in forex trading, knowledge and skill are the requisite in forex trading and we need to be experienced trader and we can get develop our trading skill by practicing more and more demo accounts and we can get experience too.

Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    120 USD
    Thanks
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that all these three things are very necessary to become successful in the Forex market and other main thing which is also require is patience, not let the emotions overcome upon you.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    365.8 USD
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe get success with knowledge, skill and experinces is the right way to success in forex. We can't get success if we do not have all of them. Luck only will never can makes us get success. But knowledge, skill and experiences is our guarantee that we can master this business and get success

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    483.4 USD
    Thanks
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that in forex trading skill and experience is very important you have to have good knowledge and also discipline is required to make good profit and to get success and trading will be good and constant profit earner

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    365.8 USD
    Thanks
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that we can't depend on other people to make profit, and we can't depend on our luck also. So, we just can use our knowledge, skill and experiences to make good profit in forex. Those are the key of success in forex, there are no other way to get success in this business

Member finda is an unknown quantity at this point finda's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21 USD
    Thanks
    Knowledge, skills, and expertise will be the key of success and knowledge, skill and expertise is actually very important issues on Forex trading. Along with knowledge and expertise u cannot obtain success. If u need to turn out to be a successful trader on u life after that u would like to obtain correct knowledge and also u would like good skill.

Junior Member tukiman is an unknown quantity at this point tukiman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8 USD
    Thanks
    Fundamental analysis is that the real analysis that perform the majority of of the actual large traders Banks and Institutional traders mostly make use of fundamental analysis with regard to getting into this particular market which A few trader perform just technical analysis including So i state techinical knowledge is actually important accordingly So i am constantly like a much better and correct knowledge about

11. Forexmart
    Member shafique225 is on a distinguished road shafique225's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    136.1 USD
    Thanks
    g haan forex trading main woh traders kmayaba rehtay hian jo ismain knowledge and skills and experience rukhatay hian and jin tradres k pass itna kuch ho to mera naihan khuyaal k wo trader ismain loss utha skata hia and is main nakma ho akata hia and ismain loss utha sakata hai.

+ Reply to Thread