+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 479 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4790

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Junior Member smcc16 is an unknown quantity at this point smcc16's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.6 USD
    Thanks
    yes dear i am agree with you that knowledge and skills are most important for getting success in forex business so we have must need for proper planing and knowledge for getting success and on the base of good learning we can make good profit..

2. Fb
    Member Aatas is an unknown quantity at this point Aatas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    61.8 USD
    Thanks
    ji han dear friend ager apky pass knowledge or skills or experience hai tu ap aik success full trader ban skty ho in sub k bager forex trading mein profit earn karna namumkin hai. ager apky pass knowledge or experience nahi hai tu apko sirf loss hi hota hai

Banned mody9 is an unknown quantity at this point mody9's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    49 USD
    Thanks
    Knowledge is really to help us succeed in the forex market and also help us to gain experience of the forex market, and thus we can achieve the success that we want, and we get to the level of a good trading Aaadna to continue in the Forex

Member maximum is an unknown quantity at this point maximum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30.2 USD
    Thanks
    i am totally agreed with this argument that knowledge, skills and experience are the keys to success in forex business, so as a trader you must pay heed to attain all of these factors in bulk so that you can manage to do better trading to earn reasonable money

Moderator fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner's Avatar
    Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko knwledge skill aur experience me chahiye he hota hai eske bina trader market me kaam nahi kar sakta hai,trader esme ache se practice karke aur market me time dekar he enko gain kar sakta hai..

Banned brighadir is an unknown quantity at this point brighadir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23 USD
    Thanks
    Yes I don't rock the boat that society , achievement and go through are the keys of accomplishment for traders in forex manufacturing but General scandal is forum by the same token gave the marvelous facility of information of forex.

Member huzaif is an unknown quantity at this point huzaif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50.45 USD
    Thanks
    g han apki yeh bat bulqul thek ha i agree with you knowledge skills and experience are the key for success...in teeno se ap success full trader bn skty hai ...ksi bhe business ki kamyabi ky liye yeh sb zrori hta ha aur forex main knowledge skills aur experience se ap success full trader bn sktay ha

Banned bory765 is an unknown quantity at this point bory765's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5.6 USD
    Thanks
    The Swiss franc account in debit refers to 101 500 francs and 103,000 francs. This shows investor profit 1,500 Swiss francs, which is equivalent to US $ 1,456 (1500 francs / 1.0303), which accounts for about 14.56% of the capital or the amount of the main deposit.

Member nazaret is an unknown quantity at this point nazaret's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    54.6 USD
    Thanks
    i trust you , the knowledge that the traders can cope with various ways like the demo account or Forex books , also the traders'skills play an essential role in the trading of Forex , finally the ability is recognized as the critical way to have profits

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member FOREXMAN is an unknown quantity at this point FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Caught animals
    271 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    69.2 USD
    Thanks
    It does play a very big role in the forex market. And you must know that if you got the right skills then only you can make a bright career and otherwise it is a very different market where making money is very different due to the volatility of the market.

+ Reply to Thread