+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 455 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4548

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    365.8 USD
    Thanks
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that we can't depend on other people to make profit, and we can't depend on our luck also. So, we just can use our knowledge, skill and experiences to make good profit in forex. Those are the key of success in forex, there are no other way to get success in this business

2. Forexmart
    Member finda is an unknown quantity at this point finda's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27.9 USD
    Thanks
    Knowledge, skills, and expertise will be the key of success and knowledge, skill and expertise is actually very important issues on Forex trading. Along with knowledge and expertise u cannot obtain success. If u need to turn out to be a successful trader on u life after that u would like to obtain correct knowledge and also u would like good skill.

Junior Member tukiman is an unknown quantity at this point tukiman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12.5 USD
    Thanks
    Fundamental analysis is that the real analysis that perform the majority of of the actual large traders Banks and Institutional traders mostly make use of fundamental analysis with regard to getting into this particular market which A few trader perform just technical analysis including So i state techinical knowledge is actually important accordingly So i am constantly like a much better and correct knowledge about

Member shafique225 is on a distinguished road shafique225's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    135.3 USD
    Thanks
    g haan forex trading main woh traders kmayaba rehtay hian jo ismain knowledge and skills and experience rukhatay hian and jin tradres k pass itna kuch ho to mera naihan khuyaal k wo trader ismain loss utha skata hia and is main nakma ho akata hia and ismain loss utha sakata hai.

Junior Member forex_fx is an unknown quantity at this point forex_fx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.2 USD
    Thanks
    i am totally agree with you the key to success in any business - is the ability to work in tandem with good brains. The experience and the desire to succeed and hard work on this. those who had put their excellent formula, too well done - because not everyone is given.

Member charumit is an unknown quantity at this point charumit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    22.9 USD
    Thanks
    Yes I think about that‘s right these are generally indispensable issues with regard to trading on this particular marketplace and obtain success on this particular exercise and we can garner very greatest money if we rating knowledge about this particular exercise and bear the actual business motility and bear is actually also very cardinal with regard to trading.

Member al madlun is an unknown quantity at this point al madlun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    52.5 USD
    Thanks
    Yes while not getting skills knowledge and expertise no one can begin their earning on trading business, i think for this which if any kind of traders have these types of just about almost most of factor so these people by no means facing any kind of issue whilst trading, u can state the key of success.

Junior Member sapta krish is an unknown quantity at this point sapta krish's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.8 USD
    Thanks
    A trader cannot earn profits if he or sthis individual can make incorrect selections on reality If we earn money in first we have to collect knowledge and expertise as it‘s typically regarded which luck typically work however not constantly however so skill assists a trader constantly with regard to earning which luck typically carry large amount coming from the forex market however not always

Member noga is an unknown quantity at this point noga's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70 USD
    Thanks
    I agree with this statement is very knowledge, experience and skill are the most important steps to success in Forex it is possible to add to this also the presence of large capital so that we can we apply all these principles, we can achieve profit

11. Forexmart
    Junior Member sapiyar is an unknown quantity at this point sapiyar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15 USD
    Thanks
    Knowledge skills and expertise is that the key of success on Forex. Forex is the greatest at any time source of making money. I have noticed many people that are on this particular business with regard to years and tend to be making a lot of money everyday. By utilizing these items each trader tend to make a lot of money.

+ Reply to Thread