+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 588 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Banned bilalmaher is an unknown quantity at this point bilalmaher's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear ye cheez to zruri hey k kamyabi k liye
    knowledge or experience b hona chahye mgr jb tk ap hardworking ni kro gey to ap kamyabi kesy hasil kr sako gey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suabid is an unknown quantity at this point suabid's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ka kowledage or demo acount ka experince hota hia wo he foerx me jaldi kamyab hota hia dear mere teacher nay btaya tha k forex me ager tum nay kamyab hona hai toh forex me sab say pehley achi learning kar lo bad me achi earning karo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adnan baig is an unknown quantity at this point adnan baig's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i totally agree with m forex needs all knowledge skills and panic e this can only take us towards success greediness and impatience can totally harm us so we should be award of all this forex is god business in the world i like forex

Banned aunamika1993 is an unknown quantity at this point aunamika1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you that knowledge,skills and experience are the keys to success. one should gather adequate knowledge about forex business before starting the business. skills and experience are the most important characteristics of a successful trader.

Banned elhabib900 is an unknown quantity at this point elhabib900's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han un sb chezo ki wja sa hm bahter tareeqa sa trade kr skta ha aur kam waqt ma zyada munafa be skta han is k lia hma kahe jana ki b zrorat ni ha aur jitna work kran ga utni earning kr lan ga aur agr hmre pass acha ilam ve to asani sa km wqt lga kr zyada pasa bna skta han ..

Senior Member Pritish007 is an unknown quantity at this point Pritish007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes knowledge is key of success one cannot even think of becoming successful without having almost complete knowledge about forex,it is my thinking that the more you know or more knowledge you have about forex is the more you earn out of forex.

Senior Member alishah is on a distinguished road alishah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes these knowledge, skills, abilities, patience, learning, discipline and experience about forex business are keys which help us to get success in this forex business so get these as possible as soon.

Senior Member AmounX86 is an unknown quantity at this point AmounX86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without knowledge we are like sailors that don't know how to swim ... how wind change direction or even how to sail ... it depends on the region you sail in ... is it near the shore or at the deep ocean so it's a must to attain knowledge to get the right experience as you may get experience in the wrong way that may harm you

Senior Member saqib009 is an unknown quantity at this point saqib009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to yei think karta hun k har kam me ap earning kar skty hain but apky pass us kam k bary me knowledge ho experience ho or skills bht zarori hain tbi ap apny kam me earning k sath saht build up b kar skty hain isi liye hmy b chahey trading karty wkt pehly hm demo account sy knowledge ly skills hasil kary phr ja kar trading shoro kary agr kamyab huna chahty hain to

Member litgop4 is an unknown quantity at this point litgop4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes im totally and completely agree with you knowledge experience and good strategies are the key of success, forex is very profitable online business and it become so popular day by day who have these 3 qualities then then forex will be life changing business for them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 588 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 537 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)