+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 588 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Junior Member vector is an unknown quantity at this point vector's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Am working in here by the trading money in the forex market to earn profit and a successful trade in forex you should have to gain knowledge about forex then you can for trade to be a milliner like Get some knowledge about Forex is very important for a newbie accordingly on you tube you can watch videos about forex trading and of course the forum can train you also while Forex market is bigger then New Market New York Stock Exchange

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member steffany is an unknown quantity at this point steffany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe i can make huge profit from trading by using my skill as if Without proper skill and knowledge you can not trade here so Knowledge experience and skill are the only way to get any kind of success in Forex like but it is true that no luck in forex trading all the success depend upon the skill of them till ied for those playing snookers and other games and not forex business

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Technical knowledge or technical analysis is what we make from facing the terminal and the charts alone and not relying with the news or the fundamental one and There are lot of thing to learn about forex like In forex technical knowledge such as reading news blogs experts thoughts experiences etc while thank for shearing in here the basic things of forex trading that there are trading trillion to trillion namely without knowledge nobody can success in his lifeso as a forex trader we should learn about forexwe gather much experience from online serviceto read forex trading books and many

---------- Post added 02-23-2014 at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-22-2014 at 03:07 PM ----------

Technical knowledge is very effective and essential for success in Forex trade So obviously it can be said that it's very good market therefore Among the most important is the analysis of tec then keep learn forex business and make money Knowledge in forex is very important because without knowledge we will never be able to make good tradebeing a good trader should have good requirements that Just come in and invest time to get experience and with that you can easily live your life in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member M. Azhar Rouf is an unknown quantity at this point M. Azhar Rouf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I am totally afree with you forex needs all knowledge skills and patience this can only take us toward success greediness and impatience can totaly harm us so we should be aware of all this

Member dil da rog is an unknown quantity at this point dil da rog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ye sab is business k lea bhut zrori hai jis se ap acha business kar sakte ho or ap is business me success hasil kar sakte ho ye apki bhut help kar sakta hai agr ap is me acha hardwork karo or is me acha experience hasil kar lo.

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we want to get success in forex trading then we need
    1. Knowledge on Forex trading
    2. We need patience for waiting for the best Entry Point and Exit point
    3. We need to develop our skill because it will give us more profit but less loss
    4. Need to trade without emotions like GREED and FEAR
    5. Need discipline

Senior Member red eyes is an unknown quantity at this point red eyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dout dear hum forex business main knowledge, skills, experinece k bagair success hasil nhi kar sakty. forex trading main success hasil karny k liye knowledge, experience, skills ka hona bohat zarori hai.

Member rtkrr1985 is an unknown quantity at this point rtkrr1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously,forex education,trading skills and market experience are the key of success in forex business.So, a new trader should trade under a experienced trader's supervision.Without these one can not make profit here.

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They are gambler who always depend on luck in fact So that you can not depend on luck here then Forget about luck and make our trading profitable by hardworking and change the luck easily after all a trader should focus on acquiring the proper skills before trading instead of are engaged in a trade we have to keep practicing

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

I am a new trader in forex market but try our best for success in forex business and i expect of this business it will help me become a successful trader so That you will learn by your learning you will practice in demo account like The amount of time spent in demo will reward a trade accordingly You can get basic knowledge about Forex market trading from Forex market and mit5 forum accordingly We can learn technical things from reading books consultation in this forum or learning by doing in demo acc

Member jerroudiyoussef is an unknown quantity at this point jerroudiyoussef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my freind
    forex ka kowledage or demo acount ka experince hota hia wo he foerx me jaldi kamyab hota hia dear mere teacher nay btaya tha k forex me ager tum nay kamyab hona hai toh forex me sab say pehley achi learning kar lo bad me achi earning karo geh other wise tum forex me kamyab he ni ho saktey me nay ahsa he kia toh aj me achi earning kar raha ho ... .

Senior Member wijaya is an unknown quantity at this point wijaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the knowledge, skills and experience that will either help traders to achieve success. Forex requires good knowledge, adequate skills and experience will certainly make a person strive to be better

+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 588 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 399 449 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)