+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 588 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is correct. Information, aptitudes and experience are the crux of triumph and resplendent guidelines and tips for forex on line exchanging business. By following up on these resplendent guidelines and tips many individuals are procuring benefit in forex exchanging. Furthermore they are extremely blissful.
    and yes dear knowledge, skills, continuous learning and experience are the basic keys of success in Forex. Forex is a wast and risky business ad it demands fully perfect person in trade as he know about his quick react in all the up and downs happen in market and for this knowledge, experience and skills are very important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tabib For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    definitely i am sure and believe that knowledge ,skill and experience are the key of success in forex business. a good trader has more knowledge , skillfulness , patience and more and more experience about this market condition and others thing. they can good understand the indicators . so both items are so need for all trader. Traders should trader on demo account just to judge his knowledge of the market instead of We must learn to analyze marketuse properly MT4 trading terminaluse risk and money management properlyuse leverage and deposit and withdraw money fr then can learn much knowledge from forex trading business that cond think you should miss some spelling in your post am i right while Learning may help the beginner who are interested to take the challenge for trading and earning profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hansfx For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge will you how to earn how to invest ho accordingly Basic knowledge need before demo pratice as well ic knowledge is much essential for start even demo trade in forex let alone To be an expert you have to study demo practice economical news update so So don't waste your time trading on demo without reasons but Only technical knowledge is not enough for forex tradingso we needed more experience fundamental and technical

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 20th For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience are the key of success and golden rules and tips for forex on line trading business. By acting upon these golden rules and tips thousands of people are earning profit in forex trading.the trader who want to make the money on the trading sites when we will take the learning of the trading then i will expert us and in the shape of the skill it is developed in our mind and then we will able to have the access to make the trading.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sapolang For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mairay khial main to her cheez hi count krti hay siway luck kay knowledge ,skill and experience ye cheezain key hen success ki. Agar hamin en main kisi ak per bhi abor na ho to Forex trdaing se profit kamana mushkil ho jata hy. Forex trading ak bahut hi acha business hy. Ham yahan sy acha profit kama skty hen. BAhut sey trader jin ko experience hy wo kafi profit earn ker rhe hen.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bumbung For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do agree with you. Without those three items, it is impossible for any person to generate consistent profits from forex. Knowledge is needed since without it how will we know about forex? Skills is needed since this business has many many things which must be practiced. The more we practice, the higher our skill in trading. Experience is also one thing which must be achieved, and it can be reached by practicing and solving every problems that are faced along our trading journey. and Yes of education the acquisition is the key of success , if we hit the lot of noises, skills and methods of mercantilism , and overmuch change for goodish trading, then we can impelling morality trading, by this way we can acquire lot of earn from forex business, the forex is the bankable sector for every one, and we can modify a palmy traders.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to halim For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya i am really agreed with with that matterbut i want tell some thing more that you also needs a lot of practice and and have to make a good strategy and also a good money management only We have to have knowledge and other sources of learning to be able to have a good profitable trade like Get more knowledge experience; get more money in Forex trading so In forex getting knowledge is the basics of forex trading

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the key to success in the forex market , are knowledge because you have to acquire all the necessary information aboutyes i totally agree with,m forex needs all knowledge, skills, and pateinc e, this can only take us towards succes, greedines and impatienccy can totaly harm us so we will able to have the access to make the trading. and yes i also think same as you are thinking,a successful trader can easily able to earn good money and for his success he must have good knowledge ,skills and experience which helps him for facing any type of situations.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-11)

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly agree with you, to be successful in forex trading business is we do need the knowledge, skills and experience. because three factors are very influential in the forex trading. if we have a quasi three, then we will be able to easily benefit. and i have started my real trade with interest but without any trading skills and proper knowledge about forex trade as a result i could not control my loss and for that by stopping my trade i back for learning and earning skills and now i have controlled my loss and earning profit from my every trade.so knowledge and skills are most essential for earning.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Brother i also agree with you that knowledge, skills and experience are the key factor for success because first off with out learning no any thing possible, and also for performing work we need skills like for trading, and on the base of experience we can also decisions. and Understanding, skills, but also practical knowledge are key elements associated with good results and also the older guidelines and techniques for Commerce on the Internet, buying and selling organization. By acting in these types of older instructions and ideas a large number of all earn revenues in foreign currency trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 588 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)