+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 588 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically my dear, in forex trading i certainly I consider its no double forex is a good and profitable online business in the world. Many people of the world do this, but all can't earn profit,because learning and practice is the most first part for good trading. Over practice can be a experienced trader and he will can grow his skill and will be able to profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxzolos5 is an unknown quantity at this point fxzolos5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is already a healthy crowd moving in on that action
    and Ive never had much of a liking for crowds.
    No, if I was going to succeed in the trading game
    and by now this was a matter of resolute determination
    I would have to come up with a trading methodology that
    was well suited to my experiences, my temperament, and

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ranju is an unknown quantity at this point ranju's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of motion the actual acquisition is that the key of success, if we fuck the actual lot of noesis, skills and ways of acting, and overmuch bear with regard to vantage trading, after that we can utile saintlike trading, through this manner we can garner lot of obtain through forex enterprise, the actual forex is that the remunerative line for each one, and we can accomplish a winning traders.

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pehle tu main shukria ada krta hun is forum ka jahan per itni achi info mitia ha g bhai main aapki baat by agree krta hun .ager ap k pas achay skills hain ,acha knowledge hai aur acha experince hai to ap ko ye cheezan success ki taraf le kr jain gin or aap kaamyab huajengy

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, for the traders in forex trading, I personally think trader who have proper knowledge, skill and experiences will be success. Those is the most important requirement to become a successful forex trader, and if we have all of the factors, then we will get success. It makes us need to focus to gain proper knowledge, skill and experiences, not focus to earn money only.

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, actually I think it is right and no double knowledge , experience and skill is the main requirement to become successful in forex trading.forex is infact a business of online trading and not body can gain profit in it without experience.and so every trader needs it badly.
    Last edited by fakit; 2016-11-22 at 11:01 AM.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely, I personally think you are right my dear, also I might find patience is a one writer thing that i soul not mentioned in my thinking . patience is rattling heavy because if you were not patient enough you`ll be wanting to make fleet profits , and so youll use big lots , and by doing this you`re fair risking your all uppercase and your also meet beefiness greedy ,and so couple how to prove your emotions.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge is actually fundamental factor to obtain learn. If u learn u begin practice and through practice u obtain skill. When utilizing these types of skills upabout Forex trading u obtain expertise. Expertise could be of 2 kinds expertise of profit and expertise of loss. Whenever u have full command over these issues u could be successful skilled trader.

Member fx-stock is an unknown quantity at this point fx-stock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Talking Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???
    you want even better news? Believe it or not, this wasnt a superior result
    at all. In terms of ROC, endplays ordinarily do significantly better, because
    we usually collect all our profit in a very few days. How did the defensive
    July position turn out? Both sides expired worthless, thanks, but it wouldnt

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, in forex trading i certainly I consider it’s no double that knowledge, skills, and expertise is that the key to success on any kind of business and this specially would like on the actual forex business as a result of forex is actually very risky business. So u have to collect a lot knowledge and skills about forex or else u will end up being a failure on Forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 588 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)