बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 490 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 4900

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Junior Member cintakuya is on a distinguished road cintakuya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.8 USD
    Thanks
    yes I think you are right that knowledge of skill and patience is necessary for trading as it only brings
    us closer to successful greed not part of this game because if you trade your wholeheartedly
    surely you will get success one day because patience is also the key to success and if they are
    just your education and skills, you will know better what you should do for each type of information.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member amjadwaseem has a spectacular aura about amjadwaseem has a spectacular aura about amjadwaseem's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    151.7 USD
    Thanks
    yes forex k businness main agar dakha jaye tu forex main success k liye ap k pas knowledge experince and skills honi chahyen q k forex aik bhot hi behtreen businesss hai and is main ham learning hi k zarye demo practice k zarye and study of forex text k zarye apni knowledge aur experince ko behtr kar k acha faida hasil kar skty hain

Member fear is on a distinguished road fear's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73.1 USD
    Thanks
    Yes of course affection not only in Forex but any kind of business you want to do must require the skills
    of knowledge and complete experience. And at Forex you also try hard to learn
    all about this business and its requirements first. Because Forex trading is a
    huge online business all over the world and its needs work hard to learn it without complete knowledge
    you can not do this business :-)

Junior Member halim khan is on a distinguished road halim khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.7 USD
    Thanks
    If you want signal cost then go to forexpros .com which is very nice. they provide real time news for Forex trading,
    opinions about all pairs and further expectations of upside trend, and some paid soft goods are also available.
    rules along with online business knowledge. Simply by working on this type of help with profits in currency trading,
    along with I like buying forex trading. he for his needs Very good to use it, I also use it.

Junior Member rehanayaz is an unknown quantity at this point rehanayaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12 USD
    Thanks
    aj to eur sell ho gaya ha lekn bohat km or gbp abi up ha bro khayil se tred me loss kr na boosssa g kia aj to apne profti kia hoga na jabhvjahd

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

me ne ghkjfdsg fshvbxcvi zvjkdsk vnv fore c cxzhmbnzonz znfore dsisfn fore ds c fopredfajbafba foreds sbnbxb forex mw afasfbv tredige is thi best km ha apko bi krna hchaya

Junior Member zafery is an unknown quantity at this point zafery's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.1 USD
    Thanks
    As we all know very well that forex is a difficult and complicated business and only people who earn money
    from forex that has enough knowledge, better skills and extensive trading experience demo.
    I really agree with you because Knowledge, skill and experience is the key to success in forex and no
    one can be a successful trader without all this.

Junior Member Abniali05 is an unknown quantity at this point Abniali05's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.6 USD
    Thanks
    Yes me also agree with your thinking my brother i also think that knowledge and patience and a bit of experience is necessary for a being a good trading and the thing you have to remember that always try to make better choices from your past mistakes.

Highly Reputed Member batool is a glorious beacon of light batool is a glorious beacon of light batool is a glorious beacon of light batool is a glorious beacon of light batool is a glorious beacon of light batool's Avatar
    Caught animals
    17 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    1968.1 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    agar ap forex say earning karna chatay hen to apkay paas forex ka knowledge hona lazmi hai apkay paas forex ki skills bhi honi chahiye aor zayada earning kay liye apkay paas experience bhi ho to apko iska aor zayada faida hoga.is liye hard work kartay rahen.
    Forex Trading main Trader ko earning thek hogy jb Trader kay pass Forex Trading kay business ka thek knowledge hoga aor Trader ko chhy Forex Trading main thek skills ka use karay aor Trader Forex Trading kay business main thek hard work karay aor Forex Trading main knowledge aor experience say work karay aor Trading main skills ka thek use kar kay good earning possible kia karay

10. The Following User Says Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

kanita (Today)

Member Hamza aziz is on a distinguished road Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73.6 USD
    Thanks
    Yes off course knowledge skills and experience are the key for success in forex trading. If you have all these things tgen you will make big capital in forex trading

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Junior Member hassnain is on a distinguished road hassnain's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.8 USD
    Thanks
    forex main kaaam sirf patience ka sath sath lagatar apne knowledge ko bar bar demo py ya real account py krny sy ata ha aur esi tara ik acha trader b bna jata ha wqat k sath sath ap ye ssub skill ko polish kr lyty ko behtar tarky sy profit bana sakty ho. apni purani galitio ssy sikhty ho aur un dubara krny avoid b krty ho tu buht faida ho ga

+ Reply to Thread