+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 588 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member tony is an unknown quantity at this point tony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, That is all the most important for every trader. Knowledge and experience with demo practice we do it first then we are success in forex trading market.yes i agree with you knowledge and experiance is very important in forex trading.with out experiance you have no chance to earn from forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan aap ne bilkul sahi kaha knowledge, skills aur experience se hi hum yaha success ko pa sakte hai humein yaha in sab ke liye mehnat karni hogi aur smart worj bhi karna hoga tabhi hum ye sab haasil kar sakte hai aur yaha successsful ho sakte hai bhai.

Junior Member sagor94 is an unknown quantity at this point sagor94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is that the a lot of of a art and less of a technology and the one who learn this on the first stages of forex trading will end up being the foremost happiest individual and he or sthis individual will do this particular along with less loss and a lot of profit we have to learn this particular art if we need to build profit learn for come back to this enoght.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

forex to yes i agree this think knowledge, skills and experience are the key of success and golden rules and tips for forex on line trading business. By acting upon these golden rules and tips thousands of people are earning profit in forex trading i like forex trading. moves to liks thats.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

forex to yes i agree this think knowledge, skills and experience are the key of success and golden rules and tips for forex on line trading business. By acting upon these golden rules and tips thousands of people are earning profit in forex trading i like forex trading. moves to liks thats.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

bro knowledge ,skill and experience ye cheezain key hen success ki. Agar hamin en main kisi ak per bhi abor na ho to Forex trdaing se profit kamana mushkil ho jata hy. Forex trading ak bahut hi acha business hy. Ham yahan sy acha profit kama skty hen. BAhut sey trader jin ko experience hy wo kafi profit earn ker rhe hen.to make it is

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

forex yes i agree this think knowledge, skills and experience are the key of success and golden rules and tips for forex on line trading business. By acting upon these golden rules and tips thousands of people are earning profit in forex trading i like forex trading. make to this poducks for good look.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

yes i totally agree with,m forex needs all knowledge, skills, and pateinc e, this can only take us towards succes, greedines and impatienccy can totaly harm us so we should be aware of all this any parson forbedden ko to cup is it..

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

many time is it Forex trading my expert hone k liye hame sab se phly forex trading ka knowledge hasil krna hy us uk k bad experience ko gain krna hy trading kr agr ham ne ye sab kr liya to samjo k ham ne forex trading ki key hasil kr liye tomore then last for evere.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

many peple teeno cheezein forex me aap ko kamyaab karnay me madad dengi aap apni knowledge se forex ko samajh sako gay or aap apni skills se trade ko loss se bachaogay or experience se aap is me work kar kay acha amount kama saktay ho mere khayal me aap work karo or earn karo for to some back to this tulufa.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

It is true. without knowledge, skill and experiences in this trade, then we will never get success in this business. We will need skill and knowledge, and of course experience to make good trading and and make accurate analysis. for the back parson on this time ans to make a seriaos to look for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is true. without knowledge, skill and experiences in this trade, then we will never get success in this business. We will need skill and knowledge, and of course experience to make good trading and and make accurate analysis.

Member ashish66kumar is an unknown quantity at this point ashish66kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha bhai log apne bilkul hi sahi baat kahi hai ki knowlecge skill aur experiemce bahut hi jaruri hota hai ttrading me kyoki iske bina sab kuch hi bekar hai iski help se hum ek huge amount earn kersakte haiaur ye bahut hi jaruri hai sabhi trader k lie

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji knwledge skill aur experience ess market me trader ko banana he padta hai,jabb takk ye trader ke paas me na ho wo ess business me kaam nahi kar sakta hai,trader ko achhe se market me sabb learn karke he chalna hoga tabhi wo achha kar sakenga..
    Ham logon ko apni trading me sabse pehle apne experience ko increase karna hota hai. Agar ham log jyada experienced traders honge tab trading karna hamare liye bahut hi aasan ban jayega aur hame apni trade se acchi income milne lagti hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member rismayanti is an unknown quantity at this point rismayanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes we can claim that simply this is actually the world wide occupation of earning and making money and we can claim that simply this is actually the biggest website of earning and making money daily foundation and often foundation and i am enjoying this particular occupation.

Senior Member vicky007 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading my expert hone k liye hame sab se phly forex trading ka knowledge hasil krna hy us k bad experience ko gain krna hy trading kr agr ham ne ye sab kr liya to samjo k ham ne forex trading ki key hasil kr liye.. hya.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,216 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji knwledge skill aur experience ess market me trader ko banana he padta hai,jabb takk ye trader ke paas me na ho wo ess business me kaam nahi kar sakta hai,trader ko achhe se market me sabb learn karke he chalna hoga tabhi wo achha kar sakenga..

Senior Member brojolfx is an unknown quantity at this point brojolfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very we would like a lot of and a lot of knowledge, skill, and expertise about Forex business with regard to success on Forex trade. The next is actually skills, using this we can play the strategy well, of course along with good analytical skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 588 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)