+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 450 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 4496

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Junior Member forex_fx is an unknown quantity at this point forex_fx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.2 USD
    Thanks
    i am totally agree with you the key to success in any business - is the ability to work in tandem with good brains. The experience and the desire to succeed and hard work on this. those who had put their excellent formula, too well done - because not everyone is given.

2. Forexmart
    Junior Member charumit is an unknown quantity at this point charumit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15.4 USD
    Thanks
    Yes I think about that‘s right these are generally indispensable issues with regard to trading on this particular marketplace and obtain success on this particular exercise and we can garner very greatest money if we rating knowledge about this particular exercise and bear the actual business motility and bear is actually also very cardinal with regard to trading.

Member al madlun is an unknown quantity at this point al madlun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51.6 USD
    Thanks
    Yes while not getting skills knowledge and expertise no one can begin their earning on trading business, i think for this which if any kind of traders have these types of just about almost most of factor so these people by no means facing any kind of issue whilst trading, u can state the key of success.

Junior Member sapta krish is an unknown quantity at this point sapta krish's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.8 USD
    Thanks
    A trader cannot earn profits if he or sthis individual can make incorrect selections on reality If we earn money in first we have to collect knowledge and expertise as it‘s typically regarded which luck typically work however not constantly however so skill assists a trader constantly with regard to earning which luck typically carry large amount coming from the forex market however not always

Member noga is an unknown quantity at this point noga's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70 USD
    Thanks
    I agree with this statement is very knowledge, experience and skill are the most important steps to success in Forex it is possible to add to this also the presence of large capital so that we can we apply all these principles, we can achieve profit

Junior Member sapiyar is an unknown quantity at this point sapiyar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15 USD
    Thanks
    Knowledge skills and expertise is that the key of success on Forex. Forex is the greatest at any time source of making money. I have noticed many people that are on this particular business with regard to years and tend to be making a lot of money everyday. By utilizing these items each trader tend to make a lot of money.

Member rashidfaheem is an unknown quantity at this point rashidfaheem's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    32.6 USD
    Thanks
    Han dear knowladge experience and skill ye teeno hi bhot hi zrori hai is liye ap ko chahye k k ap ye teeno xhaeezen apni kamyabi k liye apny pas rakhen ye teeno hi hamary liye bhot zriri hain ye aik best cheezen haun

Member belasan is an unknown quantity at this point belasan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    141.2 USD
    Thanks
    I think we have to have all of these, master all of these and understand with regard to exactly just precisely the way to implement all of these upon the market till we tend to make forex trading is actually profitable, and to have them, after that we have to spend the actual time with regard to learning and practicing, this is actually the just method for those to obtain experiences because the very greatest training after that we can walk for this business along with correctly.

Junior Member nescaef is an unknown quantity at this point nescaef's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.2 USD
    Thanks
    I think identical to u everything this particular forex indeed would like a lot of issues to support the success on trading forex, we can not be successful if we perform not need to learn and utilize discipline inside ourselves, just about almost most very inter-related so just about almost most have to maintain the commitment.

11. Forexmart
    Banned toto4ex is an unknown quantity at this point toto4ex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    69.6 USD
    Thanks
    survive in forex market. discipline help you to avoid much loss and stay connected with your chart according to your trading plan and patience bring success for work.

i think patience make traders have discipline on each their trade,because with have patience during we make of trade so we will able to control our emotion and our greed,after that we will discipline with our strategy and get success on our trade.

+ Reply to Thread