+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 588 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sure that is more than factor controls in success, if we want to get the key of success we need to learn and practice trading properly and then we can easy gather proper knowledge and enough experience and skills. those the keys will help us to get success easily.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that we need to trade with proper knowledge and if we can trade with discipline then we can make good money, I think trading is an art and we need to develop our trading skill by practicing more and more in demo accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that not only three things alone, there are many other things that are also important in forex trading, even if we have the skill and experience, but if psychology and discipline we are not good, then the trading results that will be generated will be bad, if you want to succeed, then we had to fight hard, so we will be confident

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think it’s truth and I personally believe that successful traders who have enough knowledge about the forex market as well as he does get enough skills to be able to perfectly trading. I think the skills, experience and knowledge are very important in forex.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, In fact I think its no double that skills and experience are the key to success and the golden rules and tips on forex trading companies online. By acting on these golden rules and suggestions of thousands of people profit in the Forex market I love the Forex market .

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, in forex trading, surely I do believe that we can't depend on other people to make profit, and we can't depend on our luck also. So, we just can use our knowledge, skill and experiences to make good profit in forex. Those are the key of success in forex, there are no other way to get success in this business

Junior Member mouli05 is an unknown quantity at this point mouli05's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree it is main important steps in success of forex market.With knowledge of forex market only can go forward to make earnings,without any skill no move to further.With experience we can do easily a forex market with all necessary things.
    Go ahead learn make a sharp skill person and be experience well in market and success will arrive to you.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that get success with knowledge, skill and experinces is the right way to success in forex. We can't get success if we do not have all of them. Luck only will never can makes us get success. But knowledge, skill and experiences is our guarantee that we can master this business and get success

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, in forex trading, surely I do believe that knowledge, skill and experience which determine our success in forex. get proper knowledge, skill and experience will need so much time, maybe will need at least 5 years. not many people who want to learn until 3-4 years

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my friend, I personally think in forex business with good knowledge, then we can trade with good practice, and the practice certainly gives us experience. really great supply of iinforantion in regards to the forex market and how you can do business with it and do you know the basics of the market, and there`s additionally a few segment exactly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 588 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)