+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 588 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that in forex trading skill and experience is very important you have to have good knowledge and also discipline is required to make good profit and to get success and trading will be good and constant profit earner

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe get success with knowledge, skill and experinces is the right way to success in forex. We can't get success if we do not have all of them. Luck only will never can makes us get success. But knowledge, skill and experiences is our guarantee that we can master this business and get success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that all these three things are very necessary to become successful in the Forex market and other main thing which is also require is patience, not let the emotions overcome upon you.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex trading, knowledge and skill are the requisite in forex trading and we need to be experienced trader and we can get develop our trading skill by practicing more and more demo accounts and we can get experience too.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that Forex trading depend on our knowledge, experience and skill. We can easily make money from forex trading by our knowledge, experience and skill. So we can tell knowledge, experience and skill is key to success of forex trading.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that you mentioned the most 3 important things that any trader need to be a successful trader , the knowledge is very necessary in the beginning and the practice in the market will gives you the experience needed that develop your skills to be a better trader.

Member saharak is an unknown quantity at this point saharak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those things become the key for success in forex. But i think skill, experiences and knowledge only sometimes do not enough to makes us get success. I think to makes it complete, then we need to add good trading psychology as one of the main key for success in forex trading

Junior Member forex_fx is an unknown quantity at this point forex_fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am agree ,with knowledge & skills & Experience , you can start making profits and gaining experience may take a few years, and perhaps much more. And of course did not get all this achieved without work

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib4242 View Post
    je han pa nay ak acha sawl kiya han ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal ma forex tarde ak both ache company han knowledge skill or experince or luck jis kay pass ho wo alredy forex ma asane say kamayab hosakta han
    trading business to asha hai is man bohat sy brokir hin jis man mara favourite brokir instaforex hai to k apny tradr ko free bonus data has jo man deposit nhi kr skty on k kuy bohat ashi offers hin wo without deposit bhi trading kr skty hin

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    As the trader practices in his demo account he acquires skills that allow him to face the market with better results. Finding the right strategy can take many years of hard work on the demo account. But once a good system is achieved, successful trading is very easy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 588 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)