+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 588 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 5877

Thread: Knowledge, Skills & Experience are the key for success. What do you think ???

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul dear aap ne khubsurat bat kahi hai k forex trading mein knowledge skills aur experience ki bhout importance hoty hen dear hamen forex trading mein success hasil karna hai to phar hamen in cheezu ki zaroat hogi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we have knowledge, skill and experiences, then we have complete requirement to become a successful forex trader. Yes, if we have all of them, then we will get success in this business. All of them is the key for success in forex trading. It makes us need to learn and practice to have it all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that we can't depend on other people to make profit, and we can't depend on our luck also. So, we just can use our knowledge, skill and experiences to make good profit in forex. Those are the key of success in forex, there are no other way to get success in this business

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe these are key to success in the forex trading but the thing is this if you really want to improve your skills then tbe best way is to practice on your account because this is tbe way you can learn the forex trading and can get knowledge an d can increase your knowledge.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that if you want to get success in the forrx trading then you should must learn the forex trading so well and improve your trading skills because it is the only way to get sucess in the forex trading. do practice as much as you can and get more experience.

sufiyan22
    Mere zahan main jo baat hai forex trading kay hawale se woh yeh hai kay yeh fore trading aik tarah ka game bhi hai ap sab kay liye par aik dimagh se sochen to forex trading 1 game hia jo mind se hoti hn and oskee sukoon se profit hota hn but mind ko focus krne sixth sence se trading kro to best hai

Member tipu khan is an unknown quantity at this point tipu khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    surely,,yeh chezain success k liay bht zururi hain,, aur Forex main in chezun ki consideration bht zururi hti hai coz inhi chezun k through ap agay bartay hain and Forex main agay barnay k liy yeh chezain bht zururi hain...shkria

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes in fact my dear, I clearly think it is no double that knowledge, skill and experience is very much essential to become success in forex trading business. if we do not have enough skill and experience in forex trading then we may fall in huge loss in forex trading.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by golkol View Post
    Sahi baat hai, Forex trading me achchi profit earn karne ke liye forex traders ke paas forex ki knowledge aur trading ki experience aur good trading skill hona chahiye, sath hi sath trading karte time humen apne quality ka use bhi karan chahiye tabhi ess business me hum success kar sakte hai.
    Han ji ashi knwledge and experiance ke bger ap is business me kush bhi nhi kr skte forex me ashi knwlwdge and experince ka hona bhut jaruri he iske bger aap forex me kush bhi nahi kr skte hein me hmesha hi isme ashi knwledge gain krna like krta hun

Member Azamsaleemi is an unknown quantity at this point Azamsaleemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gee bhai jan foerx trading main kamyabi kay liay humain forex trading ka full knowledge, analysis main skill and trading experience kay sath sath investment say success hasal ho sakta hay, es liay yeh sab hasal karnay kay liay bohat zaida mahnat karna hoti hay.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first at all we have to gather good knowledge about trading and then start to skills and experience levels via practice on demo trading account, and then we will ready to gain consistent profit and success in Forex trading business.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 588 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)