+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 431 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 4307

Thread: How you can protect your loss in Forex trading business?

Banned forex2014 is an unknown quantity at this point forex2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes we can protcet loss my account easy and i think to guard the particular investing consideration regarding consideration regarding les damage need to manage to control chance. certainly one of tem set stoploss each available place to cut back loss. examination just before beginning a posture. established staying power and also equilibrium perimeter and also money.
    so need god lear an dnned good trading knowledge and thanks forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned omorkhaiam is an unknown quantity at this point omorkhaiam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i can protect my vantage in this fasting market.If i require to protect my clear then should interact my emotions and e'er maturate it done anyways.This is a fundamental restrain of endorsement from deprivation.Failure is a piece of concern but a lot of departure variety us unfortunate of market and also a indigent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member daima is an unknown quantity at this point daima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i can protect my gain in this allegro marketplace .If i want to protect my make then should command my emotions and e'er eliminate it through anyways.This is a radical label of imposition from sum.Sum is a strain of line but a lot of exit form us nonstarter of mart and also a unfruitful.

Banned el don is on a distinguished road el don's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can do something to protect you form lose dear like don`t risk in this market because the only thing than it i think no thing its can make you lose
    so when you trade must be careful its good for you and its will help you

Banned bagas is an unknown quantity at this point bagas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Then you have to use stop loss, cut loss and hedging to protect you balance from massive losing. And the important subject right listed below, you're able to settle for the actual worst condition about this. And with these then you are able to limit it, nicely, we need to do some thing prior to floating minus become massive variety.

Banned shahzadctn is an unknown quantity at this point shahzadctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the forex to protect the trading calculate of chronicle of te loss staleness be healthy to manage attempt. one of tem put stoploss every staring job to restrict losses. psychotherapy before initiatory a opinion. set life and component profit.

Banned reiadmolla is an unknown quantity at this point reiadmolla's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to the receive that I someone to desist a greater exit I suggest using the forestall loss. because with this strategy we can test loss so we can remain the top innocuous. because the marketplace sometimes moves really uncertain so we must act by using the this strategy.

Senior Member raufiqbal is an unknown quantity at this point raufiqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me loss ki kafi sari reason hain jin me sy kuch ye hain aur agr en per contorl kar liya jaye to ham loss say bach sktay hain aur wo ye hian kay
    kam ilmi
    lalich
    jaldbazi
    fear

Senior Member parjo is an unknown quantity at this point parjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can use a trailing stop and trailing stop profit when it is useful and it could prevent us from harm, and it's a very great and we will definitely be successful and most importantly stay calm ... then all will be able to run properly.

Senior Member Shema Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Shema Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can learn from the loss and that is take advantage of the losses that lead to the loss and learn from mistakes and processed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 431 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)