+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 431 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4307

Thread: How you can protect your loss in Forex trading business?

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein aap ko loss to zaror hota rehta hai aap ko chaye k aap apni trades mein always stop loss ko use karna chaye hamen chaye k hamen apni money management planning ko follow karna chaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Mohsin Raza is an unknown quantity at this point Mohsin Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ma loss say bachny k liya trading ka boht zayda experience hona lazmi hota hay forex ka knowledge hasil karny say achi earning ho sakti hay kiyu k yah boht acha platform hay online earning karny k liya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5529992 is an unknown quantity at this point 5529992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apni har trade pe SL lazmi den, money management aur risk management se hamesha kam len aur har trade ko proper analysis aur calculations ke baad open karen is tarha aap ke losses automatically kam se kam ho jaey ge aur apki earning percentage barrh jaey gi.

Member CaptivatingAyesla is an unknown quantity at this point CaptivatingAyesla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every day trader has losses, so dont kick yourself when the occasional trade doesnt go your way. We all know that Forex is a risky business that is why we need to be prepared for the losses and we must be mentally prepared before trading. I see to it that I have used stop loss to protect my account. You must be emotionally prepared before starting trading. You need to manage your emotions and see to it that you are in the right mood so that you will not lose for the efficiency of your trading.
    Ayesla, ForexMart

Member smartfxtrader2017 is an unknown quantity at this point smartfxtrader2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can protect our loss in Forex market by taking sizable risks not taking very high risk and this can protect us from margin call or loss of whole equity. We can trade safely by taking sizable amount of risk and can earn good amount from Forex.

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    Money management and the proper knowledge of the candlestick patterns can help you to avoid the losses in the forex market. And if you are going to make a trading plan in a advance week then it is definitely ProTect your balance all the time. Never trade with more than 3 to 4% risk at any instance

Member Kwaliullah is an unknown quantity at this point Kwaliullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i have loss i just stay cool and wait for the good time, means when the carve move upwards then it will must came down also and i just wait for that time , that when the line will start going down , and this way i recover my all the loss

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade me loss say buchna he to ap apna mind bana lo k trade app ney bina stop loss k ni karni he jahan b trade inter karo stop loss first set karo or market me sport or res ko dekh kar he trade ko app ney inter karna he
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Banned jarjit is an unknown quantity at this point jarjit's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is too risky business.. so you should use stop loos in your trade.. stoploss is the best thing that help you to avoid much loos ..have good trading strategy can help you to minimize the loss and maximize the profit..always calculate your risk before make a transaction

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trader must use all possible means to minimize losses. The trader must not let his losses grow freely because they will leave his account at zero. The investor must use a conservative strategy to achieve a sustained and solid growth of his capital. Losses must be under control at all times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 431 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)