+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 537 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5370

Thread: $100 is poor deposit for new trader.

Senior Member osan is an unknown quantity at this point osan's Avatar
    Thanks
    if a person can not do business with a $ 10 trading then it will be a good Forex trader and trading it has no knowledge of whether the full knowledge of the Forex trading should start with the $ 100, $ 100 and not get enough possible high loss and your account may be washed at 0 to zero,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghulam dastgeer is an unknown quantity at this point ghulam dastgeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my point of view that ye new trade k ly $100 kafi ha q k her kam me bnda ahsit ahista expert hta ha bal k hume osy hosala dena chye k os ny buht acha kam kiya ha or $100 buht ha jsy jsy kam krta jaye ga wo expert hta jaye ga or zida sy zida earn krny lg jaye ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned noman9t8 is on a distinguished road noman9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    now it is enough for the new trader you can take your leverage 0.05 or 0.01 0.05 is risk when you take your volume or leverage small then you are from the risk and i think it not bad thing to take small lot volume i am sure that you agree with me

Senior Member kamictn is on a distinguished road kamictn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ke online business mein new trader ke liee 100$ munasab investment hay q k new trader ko business sekhney ke lie time chahiey es liee perashan honey ki koi zarourat nahi forex treading dunia ka mayb tareen business hay yaha kesi ki bhi mehnat zaia nahi hoti her kesi ko apni mehnat ke mutabiq earning and learning hasil hoti hay.

Senior Member keiko is on a distinguished road keiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think that it is poor for a new trader i think that it ia really good money for a beginner that is why i get to enjoy forex.

Senior Member markhoor is an unknown quantity at this point markhoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think $100 is enough for a beginner to start trading and make his way through forex market. His success also depends upon his knowledge and experience he gained from demo account. you should concentrate on knowledge and experience because this forum can give you bonus deposit up to $250 which is more then enough to start.

Senior Member Aiman waqar will become famous soon enough Aiman waqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well its a good deposit for new trader Forex business main ye deposit good hay new trader kay leye Forex business se hamen achi earning ho jati hay Forex business ek acha business hay is business main or Forex business legal bhi hay Egypt main

Senior Member ghulamnabi is an unknown quantity at this point ghulamnabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no ya 1 acha start hai 1 new trader kay liye agar wo acha kam kar ga tu jaldi hi acha profit earn kary ga nahi agar wo loss kary ga tu phir $100 bi es kay liye kam hain i think.

Member wrooney007 is an unknown quantity at this point wrooney007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah for a new trader 100 dollars is a big capital. A new trader should get some more knowledge. He should get some experience in the demo account by trading in it, using different types of strategies. If you think that you are good trader and you can do good analysis on the market situation then 100 dollars are good enough.

Senior Member pinku is an unknown quantity at this point pinku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I opine great is not Copernican significant object is your abilities,your stratifies and your releasing unchanging.if you individual substantially live and noises of activity and enter risk less length from chance than 100 bill uppercase is comfortable for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 537 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)