+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 497 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 491 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4966

Thread: Is trading very difficult?

Banned MAHI is an unknown quantity at this point MAHI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is trading very difficult...yes the trading on the trading sites is the very difficult but for the those peoples who are working in the forex but they did not have the full knowledge and the full experience about the trading and they have to become in the greed and they can not know what is the trader on the trading sites are doing and how they are going to make the money on the forex trading............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member simo808 is an unknown quantity at this point simo808's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, trading is not difficult it must just have to know when to enter the market determine yourprofit and put an appropriate stop-loss it is not difficult, I wish you best trade and make it money good luck brother

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abid420 is an unknown quantity at this point abid420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear me ne to abi trading start nai ki ku k me ne forex ko new join kiya hai me forex par new person hn meri forex k bare me abi koi knowlege nai hai or me ne suna hai k trading koi asan kam nai hai.

Member monam is an unknown quantity at this point monam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course I also think that forex trading is very difficult and hard but to win you must work and work and seek good stratigies and watch the video on you tube to amilioate my level of trade

Senior Member killer123 is an unknown quantity at this point killer123's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't think so its too much difficult.when we get information about it then you feel free at here and you don't feces too much looses at here i think its a better way of earning as compare to other businesses

Senior Member dowanbi is an unknown quantity at this point dowanbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should do some your reaserch and make your own stratrgys and do little trades and to know how to buy profitably, however, it would be dangerous and annoying. I can't stress enough, just put on mercantilism.

Senior Member wasee121 is an unknown quantity at this point wasee121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i think experiece is key to success in Forex trading and if we have well experience in trading then we can't face any difficulty in our trading and if we do trading without any learning and without proper knowledge then we are not able to get success in Forex trading business.

Banned Ajaj Group is an unknown quantity at this point Ajaj Group's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahee dear ye itnaa bhi difficulte nahee hy is main agar ap dil s ekam akrty hy tou is min ap bhaoot hi jhald kamyab ho sakty hy our is main kafi agy ja sakty hou tou matlab yee ke ap is main agar aik bar mony kamaa lety hou tou ap ko is mian kafi intrest paida ho jata y our ap is main kam ki tamana rakhty hy phr

Member Tri-MenW is an unknown quantity at this point Tri-MenW's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No my dear i don't think that Forex is difficult , let's say that nothing in this life is difficult and you can really reach what and you want and be what you desire. But it need work and patience , not just talking , you need to make a plan and rules and follow it one by one and don't let feeling control you in front of the chart.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Endeye View Post
    I join forex since november but i yet profit consisten, i often loss until margin call. so, i think trading forex is very difficult and so hard.

how your opinions?

yeah pal, it is difficult as earning is not easy we have to make our work easy by developing interest and skills according to our job requirement to earn well and to understand well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 497 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 491 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)