Page 1 of 496 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Is trading very difficult?

Hybrid View

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Unhappy Is trading very difficult?

I join forex since november but i yet profit consisten, i often loss until margin call. so, i think trading forex is very difficult and so hard.

how your opinions?
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Endeye For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-22), adeelakhtar25 (2015-03-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), asifbukhari (2019-02-05), asifmahmood122 (2016-11-11), babar8487 (2018-12-29), babatunde77 (2021-05-22), Fatimamoni00 (2020-02-23), ghaffar500 (2017-11-02), gold1985000 (2019-03-04), Hanif484 (2018-12-29), Humaira (2018-02-10), JahanZaib (2018-05-31), kashtumajao (2017-10-08), kkkk (2019-10-04), l7nach (2013-06-05), mahatma_gandhi (2013-06-03), mehro (2019-02-09), minetrade (2015-02-12), mizan355 (2017-09-29), nomanraza74 (2018-01-22), ntn (2019-08-25), pipseeker (2016-07-14), redflower0111 (2017-09-12), rehanayaz (2017-09-23), robert100 (2018-09-01), virgin_lover (2013-06-03)

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my thinking trading is very dificult and it is not easy for every one,if you are a beginner you must have many knowledge about this work and market other wise if you trade with out any thinking and knowledge you face a big loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aug14 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-22), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), asifbukhari (2019-02-05), babar8487 (2018-12-29), Dua bibi (2018-02-13), Hanif484 (2018-12-29), kashtumajao (2017-10-08), ntn (2019-08-25), rehanayaz (2017-09-23), zohaib1 (2019-12-15)

Senior Member kamboh3 is an unknown quantity at this point kamboh3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr ap is ma kam karn cahtt ho to ap is ma trinr karo ap ko is ka bar ma jald he pat cal ja ge forex ak acha or asn kam ha sab is ma kam karn caht ha isb kam ma boht pasa ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my thinking mercantilism is extremely difficult and it's harsh for each one,if you're a beginner you want to have several data regarding this work and market different wise if you trade with out any thinking and data you face an enormous loss........

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aug14 View Post
    according to my thinking trading is very dificult and it is not easy for every one,if you are a beginner you must have many knowledge about this work and market other wise if you trade with out any thinking and knowledge you face a big loss.
    i did not think is so difficult but not easy of course. trading in forex is a complex thing and making profit is more complex. but working with patience and systematic trading will must make it easy for us to make money. the high volatility of the forex market make us confused that what we need to do and when to trade. their must be some mistake but or experience will make them profitable.

Senior Member fahadabbzz is an unknown quantity at this point fahadabbzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my thinking trade is very difficult and not easy for everyone, whether you are a beginner should have much knowledge about this work and the market differently if trade with any thoughts and knowledge you are faced with a great loss.

Member talvindersigh is an unknown quantity at this point talvindersigh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother trading toh difficult hoti hi hai kyuki forex mai trading krne ke liye boht knwlegde aur market ke baare mai pta hona boht jaruri hai. bus forex ko easy bnane ka ek hi kaam hai ki trader ko forex market ke baare mai poori knowledge aur market ki har movement ka pta ho ki abh kya hone wala hai

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    merey khayal se tou muskil nhi hy bax cheez ky l;iye practice aur knowledge hona chayein jo ky humein demo account ky zarye hasil ki ja sakhti hy well keep doing hard work in order ko get success here and to become a successful trader here well best of luck for the future to all and remember we have demo account to practice the things

Junior Member Sarvesh Aggarwal is an unknown quantity at this point Sarvesh Aggarwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend I guess.. that's where the demo account or tutorials from forex consultants help. Check out the tutorial of Forex Time or other consultants.. generally on their portal only you can get hold of that.

Happy learning.

Cheers.. Sarvesh

Member blackt20 will become famous soon enough blackt20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sahi kaha likn agr hum forex koa chy se samjh lety han expert trader ban jaty han aur tab humary liye koi mushkil nazar nh ati forex mei earn karny kay liye likn starting mei kaam bht mushkil hota hay apki baat bilkul sahi hay kay knowledge bht zarori hay forex trading akrny kay liye likn jab knowledge aa jati hay tab mery khyal se koi mushkil nh hoti trading mei

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 496 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)